Friend wants to run me on dating apps to see if I'm larping about being KHHV at 23

Zizou

Zizou

Bronze
I've never received an ioi in person. I'm 5ft 9, gymcelled and live in London with low trust looks. I'm mainly attracted only to Mena, Balkan and Meds.

Should I go through with his offer? Jfl

I look like this guy but much better nose and ratios, especially, IPD, Fwhr, Midface ratio, however I have orbital asymmetry (right eye is lower by about 3mm) and assymmetric bonemass on the left side of my face. The left is sharper and higher set while my right side is more robust and lower set.
 800 0 6307e1adf290f

E JwBcBXIAQ3La0

• Love it
Reactions: Zizou
I've never received an ioi in person. I'm 5ft 9, gymcelled and live in London with low trust looks. I'm mainly attracted only to Mena, Balkan and Meds.

Should I go through with his offer? Jfl

I look like this guy but much better nose and ratios, especially, IPD, Fwhr, Midface ratio, however I have orbital asymmetry (right eye is lower by about 3mm) and assymmetric bonemass on the left side of my face. The left is sharper and higher set while my right side is more robust and lower set.
View attachment 2782725
View attachment 2782724
fix jaw and eye asymmetry first then do it

why not just make ur own acc lol

why not just make ur own acc lol
Because, I've made the claim that I'm 23 and khhv and never received an ioi. He doesn't seem to believe me and therefore wants to run me himself.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan
@forevergymcelling drop some advice for a 5ft9cel

Let him run you

• +1
If you look really low trust that could be the reason for never ever getting iois

I also look ridiculously low trust and only see women staring at me when am not looking, when i look at them they look at me with a fearful look sometimes and immediately look away. I do much better on OLD than irl for this reason.

Maybe you look permanently pissed off?

• Hmm...
If you look really low trust that could be the reason for never ever getting iois

I also look ridiculously low trust and only see women staring at me when am not looking, when i look at them they look at me with a fearful look sometimes and immediately look away. I do much better on OLD than irl for this reason.

Maybe you look permanently pissed off?
Maybe, but at the same time I'm asymmetric MTN, creeping low htn when lean. Just last week an ex boxer/war veteran said I have a scary face that looks like it can hold a blow. My eyes are deep and baltic tier hooded. I've always been told I look masculine but that hasn't got me anywhere with women.

What's your pheno, rating and height?

Maybe, but at the same time I'm asymmetric MTN, creeping low htn when lean. Just last week an ex boxer/war veteran said I have a scary face that looks like it can hold a blow. My eyes are deep and baltic tier hooded. I've always been told I look masculine but that hasn't got me anywhere with women.

What's your pheno, rating and height?
How can you be low htn and not haven’t gotten anywhere with women, how do you do on OLD or have you ever noticed women staring at you.

If a that veteran says that you probably look low trust asf.

I have blue eyes brown hair white skin 183 cm height, nobody has rated me on this site but I have subhuman truecel tier looks

• Woah
How can you be low htn and not haven’t gotten anywhere with women, how do you do on OLD or have you ever noticed women staring at you.

If a that veteran says that you probably look low trust asf.

I have blue eyes brown hair white skin 183 cm height, nobody has rated me on this site but I have subhuman truecel tier looks
Even when I was lean I never received iois jfl, my ratios are good, just my asymmetry that ruins my look hard. I'm 5ft 9 in London so yeah and never been on OLD

Even when I was lean I never received iois jfl, my ratios are good, just my asymmetry that ruins my look hard. I'm 5ft 9 in London so yeah and never been on OLD
How bad is your asymmetry
Download old and you’ll see
I can’t believe you never had any female attention as a low htn

How bad is your asymmetry
Download old and you’ll see
I can’t believe you never had any female attention as a low htn
I'm not lean at the moment, so I can't currently claim it, but I have vertical asymmetry of the eyes and bonemass. The right side of my face is much more developed and robust than my left. In photos taken with the back camera, I look deformed but I look somewhat normal in selfies.