Friendly bitches are the bane of my existence

bbastardd

bbastardd

Bronze
Joined
May 21, 2026
Posts
318
Reputation
260
Tell me why I took my bitch in the bathroom, finger blasted the SHIT out of her, and she walks out and calls a gay nigga her "boo" saying she means it platonically. Istg im only here for the pussy I cant stand this shit. Everyday I gotta fight tooth and fucking NAIL to keep her from the "gay" niggas and the thousand lesbians she's "besties" with. I think atp i might make her cut contact or blackmail her with nudes (i have a video of me taking her virginity and swallowing my cum) but this shit really enrages me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
What do yall think the method is 👀👀👀
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
show it to everyone at the wedding
 
  • +1
Reactions: Araneae

Similar threads

GoodLittleFoidBoy
Replies
4
Views
27
GoodLittleFoidBoy
GoodLittleFoidBoy
slaviccartfiend
Replies
6
Views
42
GrandInquisitor
GrandInquisitor
TGUN.
Replies
10
Views
47
TGUN.
TGUN.
spaghettifan33
Replies
4
Views
45
lebanesedude
lebanesedude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top