Friendly reminder that over the years, no legitimate heightmaxx has been found

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
It’s the biggest cope tbh. Even for non deficient children, HGH won’t boost you.
This is the one topic that autism can not overcome.

Quite a realisation tbh. You can jelq for cock. Surgery for face. Lift and roid for frame. But height, unless you really wanna go extreme and be out of action for a year, there really is no cure not prevention for manletism.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, EckhartTollemaxx, OCDMaxxing and 6 others
It’s the biggest cope tbh. Even for non deficient children, HGH won’t boost you.

Quite a realisation tbh. You can jelq for cock. Surgery for face. Lift and roid for frame. But height, unless you really wanna go extreme and be out of action for a year, there really is no cure not prevention for manletism.
Reopening growth plates is the only hope.

HGH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, godlikesz, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Giraffe cum is legit but rly hard to find on trusted websites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others
for real ??

Yup but only giraffes living in the Republic of Chad in central Africa.

Tbh I'm planning a trip asap as it seems drinking directly from the source is much more effective than buying cold giraffe cum that spent months on boats and warehouses.

Only con is you can only gain neck inches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, LOOKMAXXER, Arvenas and 9 others
Yup but only giraffes living in the Republic of Chad in central Africa.

Tbh I'm planning a trip asap as it seems drinking directly from the source is much more effective than buying cold giraffe cum that spent months on boats and warehouses.

Only con is you can only gain neck inches

View attachment 695961
Brutal giraffe pill

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 000, SteveRogers and NVRH
That's because in 2020, our science isn't advanced enough to increase someone's height.

I’m so lucky I’m 6’7”. Literally my only good feature. I have a big droopy nose, 5 head, round jaw, recessed maxilla, NCT, high set arched eyebrows, etc. At least I’m tall :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh::ROFLMAO::lul:.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Deleted member 6723 and forwardgrowth
Giraffe cum is legit but rly hard to find on trusted websites

I elaborated on it in this thread, IMO, giraffe cum is quite a risk since most of height will come into the neck.

I elaborated on it in this thread, IMO, giraffe cum is quite a risk since most of height will come into the neck.

JFL

INCEL CHARGED FOR ANIMAL ABUSE
16yo man was caught masturbating animals in Cincinnati Zoo.
Investigators found several bottles with gorilla and lion semen in his backpack.
Teenager pleaded guilty to the charges brought against him and claimed he just wanted to "ascend by injecting wild animals cum".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Arvenas, Chadelite and 6 others
Be glad that leg lengthening exist. Long legs look good, you can grow a lot, it’s pretty safe (95%). Yes it’s expensive, especially for west cuck but be smart.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Be glad that leg lengthening exist. Long legs look good, you can grow a lot, it’s pretty safe (95%). Yes it’s expensive, especially for west cuck but be smart.
Just fuck up your proportions theory

Just fuck up your proportions theory

Just get better proportions theory
Jfl if you think lower/upper proportions matter. The only limit is being a wristlet, wich I am that’s why I won’t go 7’ :lul:

Just get better proportions theory
Jfl if you think lower/upper proportions matter. The only limit is being a wristlet, wich I am that’s why I won’t go 7’ :lul:
Just look like this theory
NAJca6P
And jfl at that wrist cope, wrists literally doesn't matter for LL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person
I’m so lucky I’m 6’7”. Literally my only good feature. I have a big droopy nose, 5 head, round jaw, recessed maxilla, NCT, high set arched eyebrows, etc. At least I’m tall :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh::ROFLMAO::lul:.
You should get a double jaw surgery. It's literally the best thing you can do for your looks. Back when I had an underbite, I didn't get a lot of attention from girls because my underbite was so terrible that it made me look really ugly.

After the surgery though, the difference was like night and day, hot women that I thought were out of my league were checking me out a lot. Looks definitely matter. But you also have to talk to the ones who like you. I got the surgery done in 2018, but it is only now a little over 2 years later that I will start approaching those who like me.

Why, alibaba hgh especially is cope , that shit ain't real or if it is it's weak af
Let me cope. At any rate I ordered alibaba HGH I’ll post my results although I don’t expect much.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Why, alibaba hgh especially is cope , that shit ain't real or if it is it's weak af
Also there were blood tests done which said it was legit

Also there were blood tests done which said it was legit
Yeah but still , aromasin may be more legit for heightmaxing but that shit can make you retarded jfl xd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Just look like this theory
View attachment 696003
And jfl at that wrist cope, wrists literally doesn't matter for LL

Stupid. The thickness of your bones aka your wrist is the most essential proportion to determine up to what height you can get without looking like elongated framelet.
Proportion tibia/fémur and upper/lower is a cope since the natural proportions are way different for everybody.
+ naturally, over 6’, the most differences in height is in the legs

And still,government is wasting money and power on most unimportant shit while manletism exist...

Let me cope. At any rate I ordered alibaba HGH I’ll post my results although I don’t expect much.
Bro I really want to cope with alibaba hgh and maybe mk667, should I do it? Also should I take aromasin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Bro I really want to cope with alibaba hgh and maybe mk667, should I do it? Also should I take aromasin?
You should use HGH but not mk677 or Aromasin. Mk677 is cope especially since it’s useless with HGH and Aromasin is too dangerous IMO

• +1
Stupid. The thickness of your bones aka your wrist is the most essential proportion to determine up to what height you can get without looking like elongated framelet.
Proportion tibia/fémur and upper/lower is a cope since the natural proportions are way different for everybody.
+ naturally, over 6’, the most differences in height is in the legs
I have small wrists but a big frame and I still plan on doing leg lengthening. Do u have a actual number to go by.

Is it actually that safe? Jfc every normie told me I'll commit suicide if I get it bc its really painful and shit

You should use HGH but not mk677 or Aromasin. Mk677 is cope especially since it’s useless with HGH and Aromasin is too dangerous IMO
Why is mk cope?

Is it actually that safe? Jfc every normie told me I'll commit suicide if I get it bc its really painful and shit

painful af for a week but good success rate especially on femur

Why is mk cope?
There’s no point in using it with HGH. Mk677 is cope since it’s half life is too short and increas in hgh isn’t that severe

• +1
There’s no point in using it with HGH. Mk677 is cope since it’s half life is too short and increas in hgh isn’t that severe
i will probably still try aromasin , i will be doing 11mg eod

i will probably still try aromasin , i will be doing 11mg eod
do you think 6.5 mg E2D aromasin to keep growth plates open and estrogen low @W0KESTMOTHF

Why too dangerous? If you dont go overboard

Why too dangerous? If you dont go overboard
Not going overboard depends on your genes it’s different for everyone and you can fuck yourself up permanently

You should get a double jaw surgery. It's literally the best thing you can do for your looks. Back when I had an underbite, I didn't get a lot of attention from girls because my underbite was so terrible that it made me look really ugly.

After the surgery though, the difference was like night and day, hot women that I thought were out of my league were checking me out a lot. Looks definitely matter. But you also have to talk to the ones who like you. I got the surgery done in 2018, but it is only now a little over 2 years later that I will start approaching those who like me.
I don’t only have an underbite on one side of my jaw though due to crooked mandible. My mandible and chin are grown fine but my maxilla is flat. Any before after photos of you? I want to see how similar you looked before surgery.

I don’t only have an underbite on one side of my jaw though due to crooked mandible. My mandible and chin are grown fine but my maxilla is flat. Any before after photos of you? I want to see how similar you looked before surgery.
As you can see, my upper lip is now fully visible, my nose looks better (nostrils are visible) and my chin is much more defined.

Attachments

• Back in 2016.jpg
    Back in 2016.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 120201167_807186686714015_1785149435897772747_n.jpg
    120201167_807186686714015_1785149435897772747_n.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 13
As you can see, my upper lip is now fully visible, my nose looks better (nostrils are visible) and my chin is much more defined.
Hot girls are checking this out? JBW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Hot girls are checking this out? JBW
Yeah it's because I'm white and I'm 6 foot 4 in a country where the average woman's height is only 5 foot 4, so at 6 foot 4 I am a foot taller than many women, which gives me a huge advantage. And there aren't a lot of men who are as tall as I am. And often times, the ones who are as tall as me are also very fat so their height is ruined. After I will be done gymmaxxing though, I'll be getting even more success, and I'll be hot enough to get laid regularly on tinder easily.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 6403
Yeah it's because I'm white and I'm 6 foot 4 in a country where the average woman's height is only 5 foot 4, so at 6 foot 4 I am a foot taller than many women, which gives me a huge advantage. And there aren't a lot of men who are as tall as I am. And often times, the ones who are as tall as me are also very fat so their height is ruined. After I will be done gymmaxxing though, I'll be getting even more success, and I'll be hot enough to get laid regularly on tinder easily.
Wow white and 6’4 can’t lose in this era

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
do you think 6.5 mg E2D aromasin to keep growth plates open and estrogen low @W0KESTMOTHF
It should help In keeping them open

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
Big change tbh. How’s your side profile look before and after? My front looks good right now. It’s my side that looks bad.

ll

indeed. it boggles me that there are still some guys who spend thousands of dollars on HGH in an attempt to heightmax when nobody ever had good well documented results with that method
just use lifts or get limb lengthening if it's that bad