Friendly Reminder Why British People Mog You And View You As Genetically Inferior Scum [If You Value Your Mental Health, DO NOT ENTER]

n its not even like i only won the genetic lottery on top of my huge dick height superior athleticism i have money on top of yo broke faggot ass i cannot be competed with 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ion care bout yo slave ahh

British people are the tallest in the world
5ft10 average height for zoomers, but 20% of our country is 5ft5 indians so it drags it down.

The average white zoomer in UK is 5ft11

British people are the best looking people in the world

The best looking man in the world is british,
ranked no.1, henry cavill, therefore proving the british facial features and colouring are genetically superior

Britain is home to the most superior colouring in the world, north atlantid. Brown hair, blue eyes, white skin

We have the thinnest noses,
with a high nose bridge, and intense brow ridge making us look extremely masculine and good looking.

Everyone surgeries to get a white nose. (british nose). Our noses are superior. Arabs are hooked. Asians have wide bulbous noses. Ours are the best of both worlds.

Everyone knows white people are the best looking. But they dont think of eastern europeans when they think of white, they dont think of swedish when they think of white. They think of british or american guys, and americans literally are british.

London is the financial capital of the world
Ranked above New York

London is ranked the best city in the world
London. As the “capital of capitals” negotiates the uncharted, perilous terrain of a post-Brexit and pandemic world, London continues to reign as the planet's best cities for the seventh year running.

The Great British Pound is the most valuable widely used currency in the entire world. It is worth more than even the USD and Euro because our economy is simply superior.

Britain has the biggest cultural influence over the entire world, because we colonized the entire world and made everyone our slaves
and fucked all ur women. This has made us viewed as extremely powerful, superior, highest status people in the world.

Everyone speaks our language. You right now are even thinking in our language and you will reply your cope to this thread in OUR LANGUAGE.
because you are a colonization victim. Imagine learning another superior races language and speaking it every day instead of your native tongue 🤣 caging at you.
And even your women learn our languages since birth getting ready for the superior British BWC so we can geomaxx to ur country and fuck ur women even despite there is a language barrier for everyone elses countries.

Biggest SMV media halo-
Hollywood is the biggest media in the world, meaning white american actors are the most famous, most lusted after men in the entire world.
American men are literally british men. Your oneitis lusts over british men, posting thier pics on her instagram, putting them as her phone screen, gets brainwashed and programmed every day since she was born to like british men and see them as good looking and superior

British people are the richest and highest IQ smartest people in the world
Literally every invention in existence is a british invention. Because british people are the smartest in the world
We invented:
the internet
lightbulb
cars
trains
airplanes
radio
artificial intelligence
telephone
mobile phones

East Asian IQ is a meme, these are the real smartest countries in the world. This study was done to exclude cheating from the results
View attachment 2268012
explained here https://notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/09/05/worldwide-iq-estimates-based-on-education-data/
https://notpoliticallycorrect.me/20...electivityand-east-asian-genetic-superiority/

White British men own the entire worlds wealth
And are getting richer and richer, while shitskins get poorer and poorer
View attachment 2268017

Viewed as the highest status people in the world
Associated with wealth, power, royalty like the Royal family, no other country has a royal family because you are all low class scum.

Accent halo
Our accent is simply just a halo and people adore it and it sounds ultra high class

Best fashion in the world
Muh italy is fashion capital.
No one posts italian fashion. Everyone lusts over Old Money fashion. Old money fashion is literally british men
View attachment 2267999

Our colonies are the richest, most powerful countries in the world
places like USA, australia, canada, are all british people and are the richest countries in the world
In fact USA is the highest earning country in the world, and most powerful country in the world. We dont even need a military in UK because we have USA backing us aka millions of shitskins brainwashed into fighting for us so they can live in our superior countries

British men are all high T jocks and we have a high T fighting culture
british are known for going to other european countries to party in the sun, fuck all their women, and fight and beat up everyone
to the point where they are literally banned from certain cities and hated for causing trouble

View attachment 2268023
White british men , and ethnic women, are having the most sex, statistically. Your women are betraying you for white men on a mass scale

Therefore if you are not british, you are viewed as genetically inferior scum by British people
and would get beat the fuck out of if you ever came to the United Kingdom of Great Britain

Friendly reminder, if you reply to this thread as a non-british man, in the british language which you and your women learned, instead of your native tongue, you are fully submitting to the british people are have just exposed yourself to the entire world as a colonization victim cuckold for british men and we are all laughing at you.

Let the shitskin cope commence
I'm half British half Australian, it begun for me

Stop coping and go brush your teeth dirty bri'ish

• JFL
Reactions: basic.yash and aspiringexcel
Damn nice IQ info but I still think asian people and jews are genetically smarter, not accepting the white copes on this one

Isn't America pretty depressing? There must be a reason for all those mass shootings, incels and loneliness besides gunz are bad.
country is depressing

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Dnr

I hate Anglos

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • JFL
Reactions: basic.yash, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29167
post teeth OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
5ft10 average height for zoomers, but 20% of our country is 5ft5 indians so it drags it down.

ranked no.1, henry cavill, therefore proving the british facial features and colouring are genetically superior

Britain is home to the most superior colouring in the world, north atlantid. Brown hair, blue eyes, white skin

with a high nose bridge, and intense brow ridge making us look extremely masculine and good looking.

Everyone surgeries to get a white nose. (british nose). Our noses are superior. Arabs are hooked. Asians have wide bulbous noses. Ours are the best of both worlds.

Everyone knows white people are the best looking. But they dont think of eastern europeans when they think of white, they dont think of swedish when they think of white. They think of british or american guys, and americans literally are british.

Ranked above New York

London. As the “capital of capitals” negotiates the uncharted, perilous terrain of a post-Brexit and pandemic world, London continues to reign as the planet's best cities for the seventh year running.

The Great British Pound is the most valuable widely used currency in the entire world. It is worth more than even the USD and Euro because our economy is simply superior.

Britain has the biggest cultural influence over the entire world, because we colonized the entire world and made everyone our slaves
and fucked all ur women. This has made us viewed as extremely powerful, superior, highest status people in the world.

Everyone speaks our language. You right now are even thinking in our language and you will reply your cope to this thread in OUR LANGUAGE.
because you are a colonization victim. Imagine learning another superior races language and speaking it every day instead of your native tongue 🤣 caging at you.
And even your women learn our languages since birth getting ready for the superior British BWC so we can geomaxx to ur country and fuck ur women even despite there is a language barrier for everyone elses countries.

Biggest SMV media halo-
Hollywood is the biggest media in the world, meaning white american actors are the most famous, most lusted after men in the entire world.
American men are literally british men. Your oneitis lusts over british men, posting thier pics on her instagram, putting them as her phone screen, gets brainwashed and programmed every day since she was born to like british men and see them as good looking and superior

Literally every invention in existence is a british invention. Because british people are the smartest in the world
We invented:
the internet
lightbulb
cars
trains
airplanes
radio
artificial intelligence
telephone
mobile phones

East Asian IQ is a meme, these are the real smartest countries in the world. This study was done to exclude cheating from the results
View attachment 2268012
explained here https://notpoliticallycorrect.me/2017/09/05/worldwide-iq-estimates-based-on-education-data/
https://notpoliticallycorrect.me/20...electivityand-east-asian-genetic-superiority/

View attachment 2268017

Associated with wealth, power, royalty like the Royal family, no other country has a royal family because you are all low class scum.

Accent halo
Our accent is simply just a halo and people adore it and it sounds ultra high class

No one posts italian fashion. Everyone lusts over Old Money fashion. Old money fashion is literally british men
View attachment 2267999

places like USA, australia, canada, are all british people and are the richest countries in the world
In fact USA is the highest earning country in the world, and most powerful country in the world. We dont even need a military in UK because we have USA backing us aka millions of shitskins brainwashed into fighting for us so they can live in our superior countries

british are known for going to other european countries to party in the sun, fuck all their women, and fight and beat up everyone
to the point where they are literally banned from certain cities and hated for causing trouble

View attachment 2268023
White british men , and ethnic women, are having the most sex, statistically. Your women are betraying you for white men on a mass scale

Therefore if you are not british, you are viewed as genetically inferior scum by British people
and would get beat the fuck out of if you ever came to the United Kingdom of Great Britain

Friendly reminder, if you reply to this thread as a non-british man, in the british language which you and your women learned, instead of your native tongue, you are fully submitting to the british people are have just exposed yourself to the entire world as a colonization victim cuckold for british men and we are all laughing at you.

Trying to persuade me using a logical argument (ancient greece) in a language that's a mixture of germanic (scandinavia) and latin (ancient rome)? With data written in arabic numerals...?

I find them the ugliest
They must all have bad jaw development too lool how narrow palat and crooked teeth are

Rule Britannia. Too late for you if you disagree

"The best looking man in the world is british, ranked no.1, henry cavill"
This is the only true and sensible thing you've said. Going down to the local supermarket/town will quickly shatter this delusion that English people are all attractive, most are not. I grew up in a 99% white area, not a single person above 5 psl, most barely average or below average. Unbiased truth but i do live in the norf and am aware london has all the attractive people.
in london we have the second most attractive to reading

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
in london we have the second most attractive to reading
Reading has the most attractive? Well you learn something new every day. Don't even hear anything coming from there.

Reading has the most attractive? Well you learn something new every day. Don't even hear anything coming from there.
Nigga I was born in reading, therefore it must have the most attractive people

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
@PrinceLuenLeoncur jfl look at this anglo retard thread :feelskek:

keep writing to me in my language that you and your women had to learn you colonization victim cuck boy

every word you write in my language just makes me cage at you even more
What Car Brand so you Drive?
Shittiest Take in the entire Forum on god

Ranked above New York

Biggest SMV media halo-

We invented:
the internet
lightbulb
cars
trains
airplanes
radio
artificial intelligence
telephone
mobile phones

View attachment 2268012

View attachment 2268017

Accent halo

View attachment 2267999

View attachment 2268023

Your wrong about american men being british, the average white american is a combination of english, irish and german.

this is the most heart-wrenching soul-crushing morale-breaking post i have ever read i am literally considering roping. there is no race superior to the white man

TURBO MANLET WHO CAN'T GET A LTR HAHAHAHAHA

never seen a gl brit irl

EU7KPKNWkAAiT0w

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
keep writing to me in my language that you and your women had to learn you colonization victim cuck boy

every word you write in my language just makes me cage at you even more
Here we have a 5'7 cope in his natural habitat, loud mouthing on .org.
Btw British is not an ethnicity or race.
Celtic, Germanic or even simpler terms such as English or Scottish would be appropriate.
So much about being mentally superior you donkey.

Henry Cavill is the best looking known man in the world, dummy

I agree, best country in the world, but before 2005. Now London is 50% ethnic, there are a tons of Arabs that kill and rape. I would never step into the UK, too dangerous

copium overdose tbh + ur 5’4
IMG 0636

IMG 0651

Last edited by a moderator: