Friends are everything

Yeah friend with benefits but in India unfortunately we don't have such culture
>thinking you can be friends with foids
OP isn't talking about foids, son.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
>thinking you can be friends with foids
OP isn't talking about foids, son.
Yes I was talking about friends with foid if they give me pussy no stings attached type like u have In America

• +1
Uhhh u can if they give u pussy
Or atlest some social acceptancey
If they give you pussy you will want to own that pussy and start getting jealous of her with other men. Not possible unless you are a low t cuck

You don’t need friends; just a very small circle of them is fine. I was super social and they all backstabbed me and talked shit behind my back. Fuck em 4L I’m riding solo and I like it that way. The only difference is if you’re constantly self improving/looksmaxxing then you aren’t a loser loner but if you’re LDARing then you are a loser loner
Mirin

Friend aren't shit they would leave you for pussy like don't people realise they are replacable
Being a twitch streamer with many followers and donations > having friends
Yh lol imagine getting paid to ldar

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread, Peachy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
If you don’t have friends then your life is pointless. You need friends to go out and meet other people. You need friends to have your back when shit hits the fan. You need friends or else life is pointless. Even if I was a billionaire I would still be depressed without friends, what can I do that’s fun by myself? Nothing

You need friends to go out and meet new people? No you don't. You need balls.

The older you get the less friends you'll have and the harder it is to make new ones. Harsh reality.

• +1
Legit thread. Having real life friends is everything. Once I stopped being a hermit loner and started having actual, socially adjusted friends my life has improved drastically. This is why I' ve being saying forever to incels and doomers that they absolutely need friends. You don't have to be a social butterfly actually you just need one good friend, only one.

• +1
Legit thread. Having real life friends is everything. Once I stopped being a hermit loner and started having actual, socially adjusted friends my life has improved drastically. This is why I' ve being saying forever to incels and doomers that they absolutely need friends. You don't have to be a social butterfly actually just need one good friend, only one.
Yes

cope, sex, games, ldaring, fighting,cars its all more important. I hate going out and people annoy me. Extroverts wont understand

cope, sex, games, ldaring, fighting,cars its all more important. I hate going out and people annoy me. Extroverts wont understand
Those are all copes too

• +1
High IQ.

healthy social circle and relationship > being a billionaire

• +1
If they give you pussy you will want to own that pussy and start getting jealous of her with other men. Not possible unless you are a low t cuck
If being a low t cuck get me pussy then fine

• +1