Friends cat died

D

Deleted member 8908

idk bro i just want rep
This was literally unforeseeable. She was 4 months old, friend had her for 2 months. Then boom, she chewed on a chopstick (which every online source says makes excellent cat toys so its not like we could of predicted that could kill her) and the tip pierced her soft pallet and caused nerve damage in the neck. She became paralysed, was in lots of pain for a week then died. What could we had even done to prevent this like it came out of nowhere. And my friend is going to have to pay heaps for what the vet has done.
Rip mary you will be missed
AE0F0D01 E629 40E1 8C9D 6E28F27B78FA

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, squirrelcel, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
poor thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 8908 and Moggie
You’re next

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 8908 and 1 other person
Sorry to tell you this nigga
But it's funny how you think that many psl niggas are gonna give you heartwarming messages about your loss nigga
Should've posted this on reddit, nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Keep on meowing in heaven little Mary. You will be missed:feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 8908
Sorry to tell you this nigga
But it's funny how you think that many psl niggas are gonna give you heartwarming messages about your loss nigga
Should've posted this on reddit, nigga
Nah i don't give a shit about any heartwarming messages tbh and i dont use reddit. i just thinks its shocking how much everything is dictated by luck and fate. And i think a lot of users on this site would relate to the post since the blackpill is all about realism, nihilism and genetic determinism. Pretty much nothing is in our control. I cant even tell myself "what if the chopstick wasnt there, then the cat would still be alive" it was literally impossible to view the chopstick as a threat.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Growth Plate and Deleted member 15827
She has very cute eyes but I must jfl op to show how dark triad I am don't mind me