Friends come and go but loneliness for me is constant...

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
People will always leave me when I need them the most. There is no one to count on in this world every time I put my faith in other people I end up regretting it so I will never do it again.

You should expect to be lonely and if you happen to make friends by sheer luck be grateful. I will never escape this loneliness I haven't a single person in this world who cares about me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 15827
There are no friendships in the cities. Only advantageous relations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, Sexually Disabled, rand anon and 2 others
I came into this world alone and I'm leaving alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, rand anon, Deleted member 11126 and 2 others
There are no friendships in the cities. Only advantageous relations
Exactly, everything is transactional. Humans are selfish, once the toaster breaks you buy another one. It’s rare to come by a true bond, often you’ll only find that in family. Even then nobles commonly slate or murder each other for power.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Exactly, everything is transactional. Humans are selfish, once the toaster breaks you buy another one. It’s rare to come by a true bond, often you’ll only find that in family.
My parents never loved me had nicer experiences with friends parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ShowerMaxxing
Right but that’s not cus ur friends parents loved you more. It’s just courtesy to be polite and welcoming to guests/friends of your children.

Usually family is a better bet than friends

Right but that’s not cus ur friends parents loved you more. It’s just courtesy to be polite and welcoming to guests/friends of your children.
I think they hated me at least those people were indifferent

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 15827 and ShowerMaxxing
same especially when I was little... I could talk to them about lots of things but I can't with my own because they feel responsible or embarrassed etc if I show imperfection to them... my dad knows I'm improving but we can't even talk in person and we email

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape.
Robert de Niro in taxi driver cinema scene