Friends ditching me if I don’t get a girl this month it’s over

usernameamirite

usernameamirite

Iron
Literally did nothing wrong to them whatsoever and I’m the nicest one out of all of them yet I get treated like shit all the time and forced to get a girl this month or else they’re ditching me cause there embarrassed of being around me knowing I get barely any girls:lul:fucking hate my subhuman looks so I know I’ll just fumble and on top of that I’ll be a loner loser at 15 its so over

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kalluss and hasooma
Literally did nothing wrong to them whatsoever and I’m the nicest one out of all of them yet I get treated like shit all the time and forced to get a girl this month or else they’re ditching me cause there embarrassed of being around me knowing I get barely any girls:lul:fucking hate my subhuman looks so I know I’ll just fumble and on top of that I’ll be a loner loser at 15 its so over

"friends"

:lul::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: danbalk, tweaqo, billymidnight and 13 others
‘I would rather eat a bucket of shit than sit around and have dinner with fake friends’

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07, alpslover, N1666 and 3 others
brah leave that friend group

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07 and hasooma
bro why wouuld theyy do that lo

bro why wouuld theyy do that lo
2 of them I was friends since kindergarten and they were cool for a while until hs and they got gfs, same with the 2 others but I knew them since ms. One of them fucked some girl recently and he’s always talking down to me since im a khhv and only 2 “talking stages” and now they’re all on my ass abt it shit is mad annoying 😭I Alr know I’ll prob get rejected by most girls anyways so it’s basically just ropefuel

none of them is a friend bro
leave those dirty subhuman niggers
ascend and take their girls

• +1
Reactions: hasooma
These people are not your friends.

You're super young so it's difficult for you to wrap your head around this, but trust me when I tell you that you're better off alone than being constantly put down by petty and insecure people like these. At a certain point, you start internalizing the way they see you and it becomes difficult to see yourself as anything but the way you were treated, even after decades.

Focus on yourself and preserve your dignity. You are only 15: you have so much time to grow and change that you can become a completely different person, both in mind and body, by the time you're 20ish.

You also should keep in mind that the obsession with losing your virginity is just a symptom of insecurity; your friends are flexing their "achievement" because they felt insecure about it for a long time. You won't feel like a completely different person after you've had sex. It won't make your self confidence skyrocket. And having lots of shitty sex does not make you better at it, it's not like driving a car. So relax.

Last edited:
2 of them I was friends since kindergarten and they were cool for a while until hs and they got gfs, same with the 2 others but I knew them since ms. One of them fucked some girl recently and he’s always talking down to me since im a khhv and only 2 “talking stages” and now they’re all on my ass abt it shit is mad annoying 😭I Alr know I’ll prob get rejected by most girls anyways so it’s basically just ropefuel
But why would they care about that, if you have a gf or not

• +1
ditch them first bruh

• +1
Reactions: Xotiz and hasooma
are you a retard why would you call them ur friends after this disrespect

• +1
don't hang around them anymore, they're toxic asf and fake

are you a retard why would you call them ur friends after this disrespect
They used to be pretty cool but they started being bitches afer going to hs, Im probably gonna leave them soon anyways cant deal w them

• +1
Reactions: valentine
They are not good friend I had ones similar and they pressured me to get someone and I hated it and decided to not go far with it

Friends lol when I was bitchless my friends didn't kick me out the group they just made fun of me they never kicked me out

They are not good friend I had ones similar and they pressured me to get someone and I hated it and decided to not go far with it
literally same situation im in, I wanna leave them but I don't really have anyone else that close except maybe like 1 person

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
literally same situation im in, I wanna leave them but I don't really have anyone else that close except maybe like 1 person
Hmmm I just did the bad idea of giving my phone to my friend to help me ( didn’t work don’t do it) you could just ultimately have to chooses 3 path

1- leave the friend group (they aren’t worth your time your more valuable)

2- deny or try to fake a rejected so they understand that you can’t (just say no bro)

3- find a looksxmatch girl be her friend and pretended your her boyfriend (only to your friend)

I feel as if this is happening to me in my old friend group, they are all oofy doofys and not even going to uni