Friends GF lusting after me, women are whores

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
So was chilling im a car one time, friend was sat in front with another friend, and his gf was sat in the back next to me.

Was talking about scoliosis with her and I kinda have it where my spine isn't straight, as she was saying she's probs got it, and I said I do too.

Showed her a pic of me topless to show my spine not coming down straight (didn't occur to me it could've been perceived as showing off as was leaner in that pic with decent abs)

Thought nothing of it.

Then week after she held a small gathering at her house, her and her bf were cooking
I went in and asked if they wanted any help etc
They said it's fine but there was a silence while her bf was getting ingredients ready, she was giving me the most lustful look...
Almost in a trance, like she wanted to rip my clothes off and suck my dick, I asked her you okay???
She snapped out of it and said yeah
Then I remembered she seen my physique which she's never seen till other day.
women are whores
She probs thought about my body next time she had sex JFL

Keep in mind she is staceylite range and 5ft9 I mog her bf pretty comfortably, he met her luckily thru work, someone got her lol. She was cheated on previously.
He used to always get jealous and give me dirtiest looks when I'd kiss different girls etc lmao

I'd never cheat with a friends girl though, I have a heart, unlike these cold bitches.

But don't blackpill friends either as they'll just hate you lol

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Daniel Plainview, frendly and 10 others
So was chilling im a car one time, friend was sat in front with another friend, and his gf was sat in the back next to me.

Was talking about scoliosis with her and I kinda have it where my spine isn't straight, as she was saying she's probs got it, and I said I do too.

Showed her a pic of me topless to show my spine not coming down straight (didn't occur to me it could've been perceived as showing off as was leaner in that pic with decent abs)

Thought nothing of it.

Then week after she held a small gathering at her house, her and her bf were cooking
They said it's fine but there was a silence while her bf was getting ingredients ready, she was giving me the most lustful look...
Almost in a trance, like she wanted to rip my clothes off and suck my dick, I asked her you okay???
women are whores

Keep in mind she is staceylite range and 5ft9 I mog her bf pretty comfortably, he met her luckily thru work, someone got her lol. She was cheated on previously.
He used to always get jealous and give me dirtiest looks when I'd kiss different girls etc lmao

I'd never cheat with a friends girl though, I have a heart, unlike these cold bitches.

What do you look like

Thought nothing of it.

women are whores

never fuck a good bro’s girl. A bro is a long term investment, A hoe is just a temporary pleasure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, closedplatecel, Daniel Plainview and 12 others
Images 1

OP

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Mewton, Deleted member 18045 and 3 others
What do you look like
Plenty people seen me here before, @FailedNormieManlet
@Chinacurry
Many more rated me around the HTN-chadlite range

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
never fuck a good bro’s girl. A bro is a long term investment, A hoe is just a temporary pleasure
Absolutely man, a bro will hopefully be there for you at the toughest times in your life
A woman will just leave you typically and consider you weak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Daniel Plainview, Mewton and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chadethnic101
Should of fucked her and given the boyfriend your business card with your .org profile URL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, thereallegend, fjor2096 and 10 others
Should of fucked her and given the boyfriend your business card with your .org profile URL
This. Fuck your friend. He's going to be a bald loser locked in a dead bedroom and ultimately divorce raped. Cucks are built to live like cucks don't feel Sorry for them

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101
This. Fuck your friend. He's going to be a bald loser locked in a dead bedroom and ultimately divorce raped. Cucks are built to live like cucks don't feel Sorry for them
He's a good guy, but he does get jealous deep down at some things I do lol

He never tells me his relationship problems either like my other mate does

Send your pics bro
Yep as he said he's HTN SMV ascending to Chadlite by end of year hopefully. PSL isn't high, but largely irrelevant, he will be 7 SMV, as long as he goes to Latam or EE, basically anywhere outside East London or Leeds where there is Bangla failo

• +1
Yep as he said he's HTN SMV ascending to Chadlite by end of year hopefully. PSL isn't high, but largely irrelevant, he will be 7 SMV, as long as he goes to Latam or EE, basically anywhere outside East London or Leeds where there is Bangla failo
What's his PSL? Is he gypsy pheno or what?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
OP what is your and your friends PSL rating

Hes full on Bangla pheno, but has made all the looksmaxxes to fix the failo, only real problem is forward growth in mid face, it he beardmaxxes and fademaxxes so just needs to manage the angles
What's his PSL? Is he gypsy pheno or what?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 18261
i never had any girl lust over me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and ROTTING
Absolutely man, a bro will hopefully be there for you at the toughest times in your life
A woman will just leave you typically and consider you weak
mirin your discipline to not give into the temptation
you must have a good friend

• +1

Thought nothing of it.

women are whores

just fuck them both theory:lul:

mirin your discipline to not give into the temptation
you must have a good friend
She is hot ngl
But he's helped times when I've been down bad mentally

And have more access to do things socially keeping him as a friend too

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and LooksOrDeath
Hes full on Bangla pheno, but has made all the looksmaxxes to fix the failo, only real problem is forward growth in mid face, it he beardmaxxes and fademaxxes so just needs to manage the angles
Yes a little more.leanmaxxing and then musclemaxxing then should max out smv insha'Allah bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry
Yes a little more.leanmaxxing and then musclemaxxing then should max out smv insha'Allah bhai
also locationmaxx, go to EE or latam and run tanned Emirati game

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Chadethnic101
Glad you didn’t try anything. A good friend is worth more

Thought nothing of it.

women are whores

• +1
someone always mogs someone else but whores will be whores

• +1
yep, sadly the bangla population of.london have done u no favours
I don't associate myself with bangla people apart from 2 close friends Bhai
Luckily can run Iranian/emirati/dark Latin game

My friend has a man bun with fade, longer beard is curry and 5ft10.
He's about a MTN maybe just maybe HTN doubtful

He's skinny fat too looks quite typical curry dresses like a roadman/nigga
OP what is your and your friends PSL rating

• +1
My friend has a man bun with fade, longer beard is curry and 5ft10.
He's about a MTN maybe just maybe HTN doubtful

He's skinny fat too looks quite typical curry dresses like a roadman/nigga
and you are htn - chadlite with body halo

imo the body made all the difference not just face

• +1
Yeah body is a game changer

Jfl if you don't try attain body halo
and you are htn - chadlite with body halo

imo the body made all the difference not just f

• +1