Friends have said im the funniest guy theyve met by far

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Legend killer
Woman find none of my jokes funny

Not in the " if ur chad they would have laughed " way but like you can see nothing going back behind their eyes

There isnt a connection or the zip of neurons (rather an electric tension) that we men usually perceive before the joke, there is no regard for proceduring in the joke, the contrast between a seemingly innocus punch and the very pessimsitic philsophical conclusion it leads to or anything of that sort

They simply having a slight smirk when theyre talking to you (if theyre attracted ) which looks creepy and Medusa-esque (swear its not the poojeta) and cut you off to talk about some girl- babble their dopamine all fired up while mine is hanging on by sheer inches

I think slay enough ONS and youll perhaps understand that even LTBs look good on a certain waning period of the month, but nothing can change her personality (perhaps u can try one gigadose of progesterone before reaching final conclusion but only to HTB plus) . What man most loves onto a woman he projects on to her, therefore women are the most communicable, the most beautiful when they are they are extremely modest and quiet. Perhaps this is my Romantic imposition, but I think holds nonetheless

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: whiteislandpill and 5'7 zoomer
“So funny I forgot to laugh.” @Hardrada

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, 5'7 zoomer, LancasteR and 1 other person
Tales from the schizophrenic mental asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, LancasteR and Vermilioncore