Friends saboated me in HIgh school

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
They used to randomly call me the name of a good looking girl and then when I asked they just laughed and talked about something else . I never knew why they did that, then they all revealed to me i was crushed on by all the girls after school ended, and everyone knew except me. They saboataged me made me incel i could have had harem .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, incel194012940, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre and 5'7 zoomer
Typical dalits jealous of the aryan bull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer and The False Prophet
Typical dalits jealous of the aryan bull
Bro they’re all narcies

533A1F4C C7CD 4389 95F5 13DFAE9FE0B5

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and HTN_Mentalcel
They used to randomly call me the name of a good looking girl and then when I asked they just laughed and talked about something else . I never knew why they did that, then they all revealed to me i was crushed on by all the girls after school ended, and everyone knew except me. They saboataged me made me incel i could have had harem .
My friends and other people in my school always say that many girls simp on me behind my back but i dont know if they playing a fullscale prank on me because I feel like an incel

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
My friends and other people in my school always say that many girls simp on me behind my back but i dont know if they playing a fullscale prank on me because I feel like an incel
I thought tall skull and cheekbones were bad in high school I thought I was ugly I’m just like Ramirez

• +1
Reactions: h111 and louisz
I thought tall skull and cheekbones were bad in high school I thought I was ugly I’m just like Ramirez
I honestly dont know if look good or not because sometimes i have a good bone structure and sometimes not but im 6,3 sand 6,4 ina few months so maybe thats saving me from being a lonleycel for ever

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Couldve been slaying