Friendship is a meme

Gad

Gad

Solstice
Not even life long friendship is true, even then there are interests involved. Having someone that truly wants the best of you is a meme, maybe parents, but it depends.

All there is to friendship is exchanging values such as status, specific help and fun. Stop wanting friends, it's a fairy tale, only look for associates.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, PubertyMaxxer, UglyGod360 and 1 other person
Not even life long friendship is true, even then there are interests involved. Having someone that truly wants the best of you is a meme, maybe parents, but it depends.

All there is to friendship is exchanging values such as status, specific help and fun. Stop wanting friends, it's a fairy tale, only look for associates.
nigga u are retarded please look into getting more iq points with your dumb ass please.
this nigga was such a loner he is saying friends are "memes" NIGGA WHAT
of course u call them "memes" too with ur nerd dialect
"yeah bro stop having fun with friends because friends arent forever"๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 15827, FuckMyLife and 1 other person
nigga u are retarded please look into getting more iq points with your dumb ass please.
"yeah bro stop having fun with friends because friends arent forever"๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
you sound like a shallow and retarded nigger
what i'm saying is don't take friends for granted, not even lifelong ones, as they won't truly care about you the way you think, and that stuff is something you wouldnt want to happen

and ofc u can still have fun, as long as you view tham just as associates, not friends that will be there for you the way you would expect of them

Extremely non-NT post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Gad and Deleted member 15827
Obviously they are friends with you because they get something from you and you are friends with them because you get something from them.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 15827
I tried making friends with this nerd when I was in school, he just looked at me weird if I suggested hanging out

you are just a subhuman ahaahahahahaah:Comfy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back