Friendships men vs women

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I’ve noticed people claim male friendships tend to be better than female friendships but I think it’s simply because men are less petty + less dramatic. Guys can get into fights or get into serious shit with each other but make up the day after. Women are different and are more likely to cut someone off over a little thing. So women are more sensitive and reactive to drama ofc.

But despite that I’ve seen way more long term female friendships than male. I think guys are more less likely to maintain friendships for long periods of their life and move on quicker. Women seem to stay friends with their preschool friends throughout their life.

Guys seem to change friend groups or friends every few years unless they’re really lucky. I don’t think it’s due to beef but I think men are more willing to move on and are less emotionally attached.

idk has anyone else seen this dynamic happen frequently?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kazey, Xangsane, Autismcel and 4 others
@disillusioned

men are less petty + less Dramatica.
Total myth. Men will literally genocide each other to ensure exclusive reproductive rights.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, robtical, murdah and 5 others
Total myth. Men will literally genocide each other to ensure exclusive reproductive rights.
No lol. Men rarely tend to hold grudges unless it’s serious shit. The only ones I’ve seen who do legit are low t spergs with bad social skills.

Holding grudges is a female trait

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
put some women between two man and their 20 years of friendship its over same with women

• +1
Reactions: robtical, murdah, slavicpsycho and 3 others
No lol. Men rarely tend to hold grudges unless it’s serious shit. The only ones I’ve seen who do legit are low t spergs with bad social skills.

Holding grudges is a female trait
He’s saying the truth. When men are starved for pussy, they will throw their friends under the bus at the first occasion if it gives them what they crave. Unfortunately with the rising inceldom it’s more common.
They maybe don’t hold grudge but they will compete against each other. All that brotherhood shit goes rapidly out the window, unless both men are successful or extremely tight together

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
He’s saying the truth. When men are starved for pussy, they will throw their friends under the bus at the first occasion if it gives them what they crave.
True but most of that men throwing or ending friendship over pussy isn’t a common thing anyways. If a group is filled with dudes who can slay most of the time it’s different women.

Very rarely does a woman actually cause a group split.
Unfortunately with the rising inceldom it’s more common.
They maybe don’t hold grudge but they will compete against each other. All that brotherhood shit goes rapidly out the window, unless both men are successful or extremely tight together
Competitiveness is a masculine trait the aspie rotters such as myself on this forum are not competitive. Being competitive is necessary and law.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
He’s saying the truth. When men are starved for pussy, they will throw their friends under the bus at the first occasion if it gives them what they crave. Unfortunately with the rising inceldom it’s more common.
It's even more brutal that that.

Why do you think men are so infamously racist and toxic compare to women? It's because racism = Keep all the foreign dicks away.

Mass genocide only happens when the murdering party feels their future genetic existence is threatened, why is why genocided groups tend to be more attractive and wealthy on average. Murder is an ogre strategy; Chad doesn't need to kill anybody.

male friendshops are a meme. women have a lot better friendships

• +1
Reactions: robtical, ElTruecel and Eternal_
both sucks imo
is all about your personal rltship

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Bro stfu nobody is going to read your essay, you think you’re an author or something

My problem with friendships has always been this stage in which they become validation circlejerks and you can't almost disagree with your friend/friends.

What's cool about men is that as you say we have this thick skin and can accept being rebuked or so but even then the way people are raised makes them to feel entitled and think they can't be wrong.

It's cool to have friends for big occasions and cultural celebrations or so but i don't feel i can ever hang out with friends every weekend or even every day of the week like some people do.

Personally i prefer always family friendships like my uncles and cousins or so.

• +1
male friendshops are a meme. women have a lot better friendships
This.

"Women hate each other :soy:" is pure projection. The fact that women don't have to compete for Chad's attention (he will fuck all of them unless they're super ugly) means there is actually room for friendship. They don't have to kill each other for sexual access. Men meanwhile will go to literal war to keep other men away from 'their women'.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
One of the most important facts about male friendships is the fact that most of those social circles are literally from elementary school or high school at best.
How are you going to catch up?

One of the most important facts about male friendships is the fact that most of those social circles are literally from elementary school or high school at best
Nope elementary. Plus most of those social circles fall apart after. Men are known to switch friends and move from friend groups to other friend groups in different stages of their life.

Why do you think u see older dudes randomly come across an old close friend then start reminiscing.

Nope elementary. Plus most of those social circles fall apart after. Men are known to switch friends and move from friend groups to other friend groups in different stages of their life.
This is definitely not true where I am, most of guys have large social circles that date etiher from elementary or high school, these circles remain and don't fall apart.
Men absolutely don't move from group to group, that's more girl thing. Social circles mobility is very low.

both cucked. best is to fuck bitches or minimum have them as friends with benefits and have a few really good friends u can really trust otherwise don't even bother. Most guys are too thirsty for pussy, money and power to be reliable in any way. fucking faggots

• +1
both cucked. best is to fuck bitches or minimum have them as friends with benefits and have a few really good friends u can really trust otherwise don't even bother. Most guys are too thirsty for pussy, money and power to be reliable in any way. fucking faggots
U can’t be friends with females though like I don’t believe in that friendzone cope nonsense. Most women will befriend guys that are high SMV or attractive because they are attracted to them.

They don’t befriend guys they aren’t attracted to and if they do it isn’t a close friendship.
This is definitely not true where I am, most of guys have large social circles that date etiher from elementary or high school, these circles remain and don't fall apart.
Men absolutely don't move from group to group, that's more girl thing. Social circles mobility is very low.
yea opposite from what I’ve seen. Women tend to remain friends with women they knew at toddler age. Those circles remain for men not really since u hear all the time about social circles for guys falling apart after HS. Not due to beef but more simply due to just naturally distancing themselves

"Women hate each other :soy:" is pure projection. The fact that women don't have to compete for Chad's attention (he will fuck all of them unless they're super ugly) means there is actually room for friendship. T
women are super coporative and supportive to each other. this thing that women are jealous and will fight each other to death, is a FAIRY TALE told by delusional redpill men.

en meanwhile will go to literal war to keep other men away from 'their women'.
Yes and yet they keep saying "bros before hoes". Meanwhile they gonna backstab each other the moment a girl shows them any signs of interest. Its funny how, despite all comon claims, men are the ones who hypocritical not women

• +1
in my experience male friendships are really hard to have. once a good group of friends is made they aren't taking any new applications. the ones that are left are left because they are trash. will stab you in the back at a moments notice just to impress a female.

female friends are easier for me to have and its a pretty good status halo.

Men are snakes too

Male friendships are lot less conditional to make.
Male friendships are lot more conditonal to last.

Female friendships are more conditional to make.
Female friendships are lot less conditonal to last.

Another problem is that people mix-up acquantances with friendship and think they are same. People you know does not mean friendship, just cordial enough to be acquantances.

Another thing is men are more pickup about picking male friends because their association will affect their status. Hence, no male ingroup bias. But female have ingroup bias.

Also, female are more agreeable in general. So make friendship easier, are more pleasant and more good friend

Last edited:
  • +1