Friendzoning girls from Tinder

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I don't mean getting friendzoned but instead friendzoning a girl. Any tips? Just be a cool dude, bro?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and the BULL
Being so good looking that she will stick around you in hopes of ever getting a chance.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 8608
@Gonthar give advice
You almost never end up being "friends" with a girl you meet online, you either fuck or never see each other again, only if you are in the same social circle, go to the same school, workplace, etc. and see each other often you could eventually be "friends" with a girl...

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
You almost never end up being "friends" with a girl you meet online, you either fuck or never see each other again, only if you are in the same social circle, go to the same school, workplace, etc. and see each other often you could eventually be "friends" with a girl...
I have made friends through tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445 and Deleted member 12234
dnr

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I have like 4 online girl friends :sneaky: but maybe only because im a homo in denial:(

Jfl. I did this a couple times just to have girls to watch movies and go out to eat with. Usually upfront about it. When they inevitably ask the "so what are you looking for?", I just say something like "just looking to make new friends. Have people to hang out with". Some girls don't take you seriously bc they think all guys are trying to smash and will try to make a move anyway 👎

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
What does this mean, do you go out with these female friends, hang out, travel, party, how does your friendship work?
Sometimes hang out. I don't travel nor party with them. But in those cases we both wanted to be friendzoned.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Jfl. I did this a couple times just to have girls to watch movies and go out to eat with. Usually upfront about it. When they inevitably ask the "so what are you looking for?", I just say something like "just looking to make new friends. Have people to hang out with". Some girls don't take you seriously bc they think all guys are trying to smash and will try to make a move anyway 👎
this is high IQ if you’re attractive, then if she has hot friends then you can get with them. underrated way of getting chicks

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 19445
Talk about things like tv shows or sports or other girls you’re talking to. Pretend they’re a guy freind

so over if you have to use dating apps to get potential dates/fbbs/girlfriends

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, autistic_tendencies and Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back