• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
When it will become a reality? The day I woke up as a prettyboy and girls start talking with me and I have multiple options and foids start competing with themselves over my love. The day I get up and some foid says "good morning" or "I wanna see you in..." and I get pussy later, when is that happening? When will be the day I get a date with a girl I like that is actually interested in me. When will be the day foids stop friendzoning me? How many days are left to woke up as an attractive dude who gets all the foids he wants.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
you know the answer. stop your bitching and just shoot yourself already uwu :rolleyes:

• So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01
When it will become a reality? The day I woke up as a prettyboy and girls start talking with me and I have multiple options and foids start competing with themselves over my love. The day I get up and some foid says "good morning" or "I wanna see you in..." and I get pussy later. When is that day coming? When will be the day I get a date with a girl I like that is actually interested in me. When will be the day foids stop friendzoning me? How many days are left to woke up as an attractive dude.
I relative to this, we will never find love, we will never Get married and have kids, i will die alone and sad, no one is coming to my funeral or to visit me when im on my deathbed, i will die lonely with no one around me

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†
Back