Friendzoning women is the best thing you could do for networking

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Having female friends is thrashed in this forum. Little do these inkwells realise they are just two or three hot women away from having a top tier social network.

Having female friends was the best thing I have ever done. Just them coming and patting your back now and then makes people stare and you get noticed.

Imagine you get in touch with women just to date or fuck, once you break up, it’s done. She can’t talk to you, her friends can’t approach you, you will only be thrashed behind your back later on. This is why you should friend zone hot women instead. This would grant you the access for high quality networks from both men and women later on.

Bu-but Dr.Mog where do I start if I have nobody yet? Start with the high tier LTBs and MTBs with good aura. You friendzoning them makes you higher status as these women would easily notice that you aren’t tryna hit or fuck. This gives an aura of mysterious-ness around you and makes them believe you are genuinely intrigued by them.

Through these women you network and slowly climb up the ladder and get in touch with HTBs. Boom! You reached it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, UrGirlsMcm, Traxanas and 13 others
Having female friends is thrashed in this forum. Little do these inkwells realise they are just two or three hot women away from having a top tier social network.

Having female friends was the best thing I have ever done. Just them coming and patting your back now and then makes people stare and you get noticed.

Imagine you get in touch with women just to date or fuck, once you break up, it’s done. She can’t talk to you, her friends can’t approach you, you will only be thrashed behind your back later on. This is why you should friend zone hot women instead. This would grant you the access for high quality networks from both men and women later on.

Bu-but Dr.Mog where do I start if I have nobody yet? Start with the high tier LTBs and MTBs with good aura. You friendzoning them makes you higher status as these women would easily notice that you aren’t tryna hit or fuck. This gives an aura of mysterious-ness around you and makes them believe you are genuinely intrigued by them.

Through these women you network and slowly climb up the ladder and get in touch with HTBs. Boom! You reached it.
so corny bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, ambi, BlackpillRemedy and 1 other person
Preselection pill is very powerful. I am a subhuman and I have noticed at least few women checking me out when I am with a female friend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Darkeningstar, ambi and 5 others
connections and relationships with people, not only girls matter the most

yea but how do you get from one person to the next, like yk how do you get another contact out of girl?

good post bro lots of orgcels think they just need to ascend and women will receive telepathic signals to come and fuck them

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and rgl666
yea but how do you get from one person to the next, like yk how do you get another contact out of girl?
Women are 120 social IQ beings. They can sense the desperation in you if you show that you are here just to meet someone else. Be their friends, their genuine friends. Make sure you choose wisely, someone your cousins and relatives know about or someone HQNP from high school and not some mentally raw dawgged whore.

MTBs are very much NT cause they have an equal balance of friendships with HTBs, this will take you there automatically one day since you aren’t dating this particular girl.

Tip to friendzone women : Show them pics of tallfag chads/tyrone, and tell them that they're hot af.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and wastedspermcel
i physically can‘t get myself to be a womens friend, it just feels so cucked

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
I am unfortunately a faggot and the ones I rejected I never made friends with, otherwise I would have had many social networks

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Where are u from ? an influencer said the exact same words but in my language and i told him in my head to gtfo here since im NOT GONNA FRIENDS WITH ANY FOIDS we fuck or we dont hang arounds its my rules

of course. the key is having as big of a social circle as possible. but dont just friendzone a girl for the sake of it if they are interested, its pretty retarded. just dont be a bitter cuck when girls friendzone you and go block them and shit. but dont be a simp either because once you are friendzoned you are never escaping. you need to keep a balance in order to increase your networking

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog, Yerico7 and UrGirlsMcm