From 1 to 10 how native caucasian do I look like ?

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
I mean like Dagestani , Chechen or Georgian , Circassian
PXL 20220429 125333971 20

2887475 PXL 20220429 23674017 3

PXL 20220429 125333971 23

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeek, to be human, rand anon and 2 others
@KING REIDYZ

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Mirin pren T how big is ur dick

@LiteralCaucasian

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
mirin FWHR

• +1
чадовитый

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, The_God, to be human and 2 others
I think 17 cm , but it's not pren T for sure because I have NW-1
pren t and hairline arent linked, but you have all the signs of high pren T , long pfl, wide maxilla, big dick, u hav high digit ratio?

• +1
Reactions: to be human, rand anon, Deleted member 16371 and 3 others
you look primitive af, really low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21667, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
pren t and hairline arent linked, but you have all the signs of high pren T , long pfl, wide maxilla, big dick, u hav high digit ratio?
Idk if this is high
PXL 20221127 190029834

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
i wish i had ur eye area is moga so fuckign hard mine looks like a failed version of youra

Give me your address inshAllah, it’s my dream to fight a Chechen chimpanzee
I'm right now in the s bahn bro , but I'm no longer in the same form , after bad weed trip I'm mentally somewhat not stable. I won't give you my home address but I'm at S Bahn Jungfernheide rn in Berlin and if you live here we can spar at my local boxing gym , I live in the Zehlendorf area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Sorry to break it to you, fellow Kavkaz negro, but you don't look very Caucasian at all.
If anything, you look like the most typical Arm*nian I can imagine. Perhaps it's the Brachycephaly that makes you slightly more Caucasian.
Though don't be sad about it. We have a lot of phenotypes here. I for one got mistaken as Swiss many times in Germany.
Europe Phenotypes

I am a North Pontid, and you resemble an Armenid + Mtebid.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, PubertyMaxxer and Birdcell
i wish i had ur eye area is moga so fuckign hard mine looks like a failed version of youra
I guess that I'm lucky to have good eye area , I never appreciated it but thankfully I don't have to question my genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Sorry to break it to you, fellow Kavkaz negro, but you don't look very Caucasian at all.
If anything, you look like the most typical Arm*nian I can imagine. Perhaps it's the Brachycephaly that makes you slightly more Caucasian.
Though don't be sad about it. We have a lot of phenotypes here. I for one got mistaken as Swiss many times in Germany.
Is it because of my colouring bro ?

• So Sad
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
I'm right now in the s bahn bro , but I'm no longer in the same form , after bad weed trip I'm mentally somewhat not stable. I won't give you my home address but I'm at S Bahn Jungfernheide rn in Berlin and if you live here we can spar at my local boxing gym , I live in the Zehlendorf area
Stop talking Chinese and give address fisabillilah 🤙🏴‍☠

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
Is it because of my colouring bro ?
Yes, black hair is present in Arm*nians 99% of the time.
t. know many that would unironically pass in Saudi Arabia.

• +1
  • So Sad
Yes, black hair is present in Arm*nians 99% of the time.
t. know many that would unironically pass in Saudi Arabia.
Ironically I'm 99% east caucasian according to my familytreedna but dunno if they label Armenians as east caucasian or if this test is valid

u look dark triad asf i feel intimated looking at ur pics

• Love it
colouring is caucasian ur skull shape looks negroid jfl its mogger tho
Yeah I saw a lot of black people with wide and short heads , just like usman from ufc

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
u look like youd stab me for a cigarette

• JFL
u look dark triad asf i feel intimated looking at ur pics
No worries bro , I'm very chill guy and I'm sure we could be friends fr

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and gribsufer1
давай размогай там их в германии. нохчий братуха. держим кулачки за тебя

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21667 and Birdcell
Ironically I'm 99% east caucasian according to my familytreedna
I have absolutely 0 doubt in your Caucasiannes. It's just that phenotypes vary from person to person.
Like, whenever I picture North Caucasians, I picture a swarthier version of that Muslim swine Kadyrov.
dunno if they label Armenians as east caucasian or if this test is valid
Armenians aren't Caucasian, you should know that.
They unironically originate from the MENA region, and Urartu is their first state.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Birdcell
No worries bro , I'm very chill guy and I'm sure we could be friends fr
nah u seem cool from ur aethetics just your high t mogger triggers fight of flight reaction

• So Sad
View attachment 1970941

Dalofaelid mogs hard

@Birdcell its not sad bro you get used to it

• +1
View attachment 1970941

What the fuck are you saying blind fuck. He does not look armenian infact if he doesn’t look Chechen he looks closer to natives and some chechens have native blood and look very similar to them.

• +1
View attachment 1970941

giga high iq
i have telling the same,he look armenoid(south caucasus) with some chench mtbeid influence
but he does look very caucasus tho,but more southern

• So Sad
giga high iq
i have telling the same,he look armenoid(south caucasus) with some chench mtbeid influence
but he does look very caucasus tho,but more southern
You two have shit eyes. You once called Indian looking lighter guy arab when in reality he looked more iranian

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and justinzayn
You two have shit eyes. You once called Indian looking lighter guy arab when in reality he looked more iranian
i just meant he looked more west asian overall,bcoz of narrow long nose and narrow face

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
What the fuck are you saying blind fuck. He does not look armenian infact if he doesn’t look Chechen he looks closer to natives and some chechens have native blood and look very similar to them.
Listen nigger, I actually live in the region and thus know more about phenotypes that mingle here better than you ever will.
I SAID HE LOOKS PSEUDO-ARMENOID BUT I AM ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN OF HIS NORTH CAUCASIAN ORIGINS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
View attachment 1970941

Armenian? What the fuck? He looks 0% armenian, they usually have darker skin.

• +1
i just meant he looked more west asian overall,bcoz of narrow long nose and narrow face
How is my face narrow, I think it's average for my phenotype

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn