From 5'11 frauding to 6'5 plan (High effort)

GeThinnerLookBetter

GeThinnerLookBetter

Tren abuser
For context: I'm 5'11 barefoot and currently working as a bouncer in a club and planning to fraud to 6'5 with guidomaggi boots
Shoes in question:

I have been wearing lifts with 4 inches height increase for over a year now but I noticed it always start getting uncomfortable after using the shoes after 3 months since the insoles getting shagy so I wanna get something that last a bit longer, my feet's are trained to walk in a high heel position.

So to rock these shoes and making em look as natural as possible I will be changing my entire clothing niece to sort of a country/cowboy bike rider

Picture example:

Obviously with better coloring and matching clothes but this should be okay, I already have a very athletic built just not so happy with my frame so we will be blasting gear too

Lets slay stacies :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, solohunter99, halloweed and 9 others
+4 inches wtf

you said let's slay stacies but what about when you take off the shoes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, sayi, halloweed and 8 others
works for ONS like what amnesia does.

good luck tryna work this in a relationship though.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, TheDragon, greywind and 3 others
+4 inches wtf

you said let's slay stacies but what about when you take off the shoes
Keep the shoes on till your about to fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Accalt and Klaas Vaaker

wtf these are fire and help me reach 6'3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, socialcel, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
For context: I'm 5'11 barefoot and currently working as a bouncer in a club and planning to fraud to 6'5 with guidomaggi boots
Shoes in question:

View attachment 2989166
I have been wearing lifts with 4 inches height increase for over a year now but I noticed it always start getting uncomfortable after using the shoes after 3 months since the insoles getting shagy so I wanna get something that last a bit longer, my feet's are trained to walk in a high heel position.

So to rock these shoes and making em look as natural as possible I will be changing my entire clothing niece to sort of a country/cowboy bike rider

Picture example:

View attachment 2989172

Obviously with better coloring and matching clothes but this should be okay, I already have a very athletic built just not so happy with my frame so we will be blasting gear too

Lets slay stacies :feelsgood:
brutal. i can only get to about 6 foot with this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: solohunter99, Dickdazzler and n9wiff
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy
gonna fruad to 6'11 with this lmao

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Narcissus🥀, deepfuckingvalue and 1 other person
works for ONS like what amnesia does.

good luck tryna work this in a relationship though.
Not looking for long term relationships and if I were I would make sure she loved the slightly less frauded version first (2-4inches lifts), so it wouldn't be a really big deal after all

• +1
Reactions: greywind, tombradylover, boss8055 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Dickdazzler and 6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Bro, 6 inches is ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, n9wiff and 6PSLcel
View attachment 2989187
wtf these are fire and help me reach 6'3
They claim that these give 5inches, from my research you get the advertised height and quality is pretty fucking good, just a lil pricey but you get what you pay for

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
wdym gigalifts
is that bad
I chose the 11cm option
Most lifts that advertise such a height boost are made from shit quality

How tf are you gonna fraud 15 cm nigga, do you know how much that is

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, diamondbill and PsychoDsk
im gonna look so retarded wearing those 6 inch stilits, it is unironically less NT than perma jutting and squinting
If you have a big wingspan and a little bit oversized pants you could pull this off like crazy, just gotta learn how to walk in em but thats just progressive overloading I started with 2inch lifts and went up to 4-4.5inches and walk very natural in em until they start breaking down

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
5'11'' isn't that bad objectively, it's only bad socially

at 5'11'' you have decent proportions but eh in a society where you need 6 foot and more

I'm aware but right now I successfully fraud with shoe lifts 10cms height increase in jordan 1s looking very natural, imagine if get shoes that are made to fraud I think I can pull it of just feel sorry for my ankles :forcedsmile:

then why are all manlets not wearing these ?
some of them coped, learned to live with it

if i would be manlet forever and can't get ll i'd rather cope than wear gigalifts i think

5'11'' isn't that bad objectively, it's only bad socially

at 5'11'' you have decent proportions but eh in a society where you need 6 foot and more
I don't give af about society standards tbh I'm from the Holy Netherlands where everyone is supposed to be a 6'9 giant and here I still get considered tall unfrauded by a good amount of dutch girlies (they're around 5'7-5'8 on avg) its just that I wanna upgrade to actual chadtier

if i would be manlet forever and can't get ll i'd rather cope than wear gigalifts i think
why's that ? you have the opportunity bro

then why are all manlets not wearing these ?
Price and its not very popular all manlets search on reddit and all they'll find is conzuri or tallmenshoes

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I don't give af about society standards tbh I'm from the Holy Netherlands where everyone is supposed to be a 6'9 giant and here I still get considered tall unfrauded by a good amount of dutch girlies (they're around 5'7-5'8 on avg) its just that I wanna upgrade to actual chadtier
i'm dutch too but i'm only 174cm (5'8.5'') can't imagine 5'11'' being considered tall tho as that's 180cm you must realize there are 12 inches in a foot right not 10

Brutal, getting mogged on a daily basis can't imagine how that effects your mental health

this encouraged me to add another inch of fraud to my height. thanks

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
i'm dutch too but i'm only 174cm (5'8.5'') can't imagine 5'11'' being considered tall tho as that's 180cm you must realize there are 12 inches in a foot right not 10
Bruh I though you were like 5'6

why's that ? you have the opportunity bro
i think i'm still growing steadily, i should get to your height at least and at the very least i should grow 2cm to 176cm which i will be able to get 16cm double LL to my ideal height (192cm)/6'3.5'', best height imo as it's not too tall, you're still close enough to the modeling ideal (6'2'') and literally 6'5'' in regular shoes

I do get a lot of midtier girls considering me tall even when they're 5'7-5'8, TikTok brainwashed most men into thinking that 10cm height difference is too little which isn't in most cases from my personal expierence unless your sub5

Because you said you will only reach 6ft with those, its a 6inch height increase shoe
impossible, i ordered a 6 inch or maybe 7 inch boot

it was absolutely huge, this looks like it could be maybe not a lift

the boot i ordered was from a lift company too

anyway this would make me 6ft2.5 then

good height but not my goal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back