From a Redpilled perspective

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|12.06endo/Cut1400KCALed|07.07

Aight lets watch
He basically says you need to meet her minimum level of standarts so you can take her to a date and then confidence is what brings her to your home

what do you think about personality+And charisma confidence maxxing

so if a female is giggly and smiles around you seems to show interest
You probably met her minimum standarts

Last edited:
This simp always talks about women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Htobrother
To be honest some of the things that he says are true but he spits a lot of bluepill Shit also because if he straight up admitted that it's all about looks, he'll lose all of his audience

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired and Deleted member 616
To be honest some of the things that he says are true but he spits a lot of bluepill Shit also because if he straight up admitted that it's all about looks, he'll lose all of his audience
It's not ALL about looks, you also need to be NT unless you're Adonis tier, but that's appeal to Chad, so it doesn't count.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Yes he says that looks are one of the most important factor so you need to meet her minimum standarts to atleast get your feet in the door
Then confidence and charisma comes into place where you take her home
I think he is talking real shit
If you don’t have really confidence or autism she will loose interest maybe you won’t get her fast in your bed

When people say personality/ charisma is cope they usually mean it won’t help you much when your face is sub chad. Not that it’s totally useless tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Nosecel
It's not ALL about looks, you also need to be NT unless you're Adonis tier, but that's appeal to Chad, so it doesn't count.
Cope, I literally browse Looksmax when I'm with my bitch that looks like a doll and she's still crazy over me

• JFL
Good
Cope, I literally browse Looksmax when I'm with my bitch that looks like a doll and she's still crazy over me
You a Prettyboy aight what does she say when you browse looksmax me

• +1
Pretty boys are the true moggers nowadays, just look at Tiktok
Prettyboy will always mog because =Pretty you look aesthetic but feminine too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
Not a second