FROM INCEL TO CHAD JAW

U can get covered go to Lyu

Surgeon like gunson are overpriced because of their fame
I think he's overpriced, yes. Only thing is, I don't have traditional insurance, I'm part of a religious cost sharing organization so once I pay my $400 surgery deductible, the cost is the same. Might be a longer waiting time for Gunson but if I come out with a positive diagnosis of sleep apnea, I could potentially get jaw surgery from Gunson (not counting genio) for $400.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 13710
Just saw it on reddit:
5mm lf1, 10-11mm bsso , CCW

Amazing results

Gonna get the same amount of movement
Is it just me or does he still look effeminate due to the curly hair?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I think he's overpriced, yes. Only thing is, I don't have traditional insurance, I'm part of a religious cost sharing organization so once I pay my $400 surgery deductible, the cost is the same. Might be a longer waiting time for Gunson but if I come out with a positive diagnosis of sleep apnea, I could potentially get jaw surgery from Gunson (not counting genio) for $400.
pretty sure insurance only covers an amount that they deem reasonable for jaw surgery. Which isn't a lot. My consult shows typical insurance covering about 5k per jaw. They don't just pony over 80k because that's what a particular surgeon charges.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
ur not gonna only pay 400$ with Gunson JFL

His price of jaw surgery goes from 60 to 85k

No insurance is gonna pay +60k for u

Those kind of surgeon are considered special by insurance they will deny you to only pay 400

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
ur not gonna only pay 400$ with Gunson JFL

His price of jaw surgery goes from 60 to 85k

No insurance is gonna pay +60k for u

Those kind of surgeon are considered special by insurance they will deny you to only pay 400
I’m not on insurance I’m on cost sharing religious group, it’s different

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 4430
Unfortunately CCW is basically the most expensive and invasive surgery there is

Love this ascension so much

Love this ascension so much

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
This is not CCW.

It was minimal.
You can’t tell how much it was rotated just from the pics, as his jaw is so small in the before and the soft tissue was covering so much up. Without a ceph we can’t determine how much rotation he had.

You can’t tell how much it was rotated just from the pics, as his jaw is so small in the before and the soft tissue was covering so much up. Without a ceph we can’t determine how much rotation he had.

I’m not telling it from the pics. I asked around at the time of publication on Reddit.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Who was his surgeon? Michelangelo?