from ltn to chad (pheno and coloring pill)

Top can easily get a top tier woman, bottom is literally fucking uberchad, your avg white looks nothing remotely like that. Eye and skin lightening exists now as well, if gooks were truly bottom tier then kpop wouldn’t be as popular as it is now.
>Inb4 “ethnic cope”
Hispanic men marry white women at extremely high rates and they are usually portrayed as low class manlets with dark hair and eyes. Even if we remove white women from the equation, ethnic and asian women still absolutely exist.
cope
the guy above is subhuman.

cope
the guy above is subhuman.
I’ll believe you if you post a morph of the guy on top with exactly the same features as the guy on the bottom (only with brown eyes instead). Like I said, he can get any race if woman. If literal short, shitskinned, south and central americans can do it why do you think he’s somehow going to struggle? This doesn’t orove the point you think it does, white terrachad is obviously going to have massive appeal but that’s a miniscule percentage of gl people.

• Hmm...
Reactions: mortis
I’ll believe you if you post a morph of the guy on top with exactly the same features as the guy on the bottom (only with brown eyes instead). Like I said, he can get any race if woman. If literal short, shitskinned, south and central americans can do it why do you think he’s somehow going to struggle? This doesn’t orove the point you think it does, white terrachad is obviously going to have massive appeal but that’s a miniscule percentage of gl people.
he looks like a low class truck driver kebab seller ogre.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
he looks like a low class truck driver kebab seller ogre.
Are you going to give me a thoughtful response or take on my proposal? Even a no will suffice. I’ve explained the reason why he’s not subhuman or ltn as you claim, twice now.