From now on i will try to dedicate myself to orthotrpics

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
The changes that i saw in people faces in instagram or reddit is just amazing, I need to get chewing and mewing as a habit and i might see a good improvemnt to my face, I will not rest until it will become a habit

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 51465
Can't tell if trolling or actually just low IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Graham, MagaPutinism and 1 other person
ive been mewing since 14 now im 18

The changes that i saw in people faces in instagram or reddit is just amazing, I need to get chewing and mewing as a habit and i might see a good improvemnt to my face, I will not rest until it will become a habit
if your plan is just mew bro then you will fail (unless your under 16)

If your over 16 and you dont appreciate the complexities of orthotropics (imw above 37), good base etc etc. you will not achive any change. take it from me Ive been obsessing over this for almost a couple years now, and have barely achived change. Only very recently that I started expanding my palate have i started to gain improvements.

if your plan is just mew bro then you will fail (unless your under 16)

If your over 16 and you dont appreciate the complexities of orthotropics (imw above 37), good base etc etc. you will not achive any change. take it from me Ive been obsessing over this for almost a couple years now, and have barely achived change. Only very recently that I started expanding my palate have i started to gain improvements.
I will buy a course called "Inter oral face pulling" and will contant the team of the course, I will work on everything including chewing, posture fixing, And palate expanding to make sure i will achieve it

I will buy a course called "Inter oral face pulling" and will contant the team of the course, I will work on everything including chewing, posture fixing, And palate expanding to make sure i will achieve it
I tried expanding my palate with everything u can imagin. Only palate expander has worked for me. But that’s just me we all have slightly different biology

True mewing is brutal, to have results at over the age of 16 u gotta do sum crazy shit, like idk how can u even work while doing true mewing, so brutal u gotta do it 24/7 and hurts a lot

• Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism
I tried expanding my palate with everything u can imagin. Only palate expander has worked for me. But that’s just me we all have slightly different biology
But that's expensive

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1