Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME

@SyrianPsycho
Leonardo Dicaprio Slow Clap GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, StrangerDanger, Autismcel and 10 others
God this guy looks like shit. He edits his photos to high heaven. Doesn't look anything like his instagram photos. Legit looks MTN.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lokki, HTN_Mentalcel, <6PSLcel and 18 others
God this guy looks like shit. He edits his photos to high heaven. Doesn't look anything like his instagram photos. Legit looks MTN.
He literally looks good, htn minimum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, JustCallMeKash, SlavicGeneral and 8 others
keep coping retard, he is getting wealthy and looks good while ur rotting on indian forum, u think normies care whether his midface ratio is off by 0.03 or bs like that, nah they dont gaf lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mudmaxes, twojei, PickleTheSlayer and 14 others
keep coping retard, he is getting wealthy and looks good while ur rotting on indian forum, u think normies care whether his midface ratio is off by 0.03 or bs like that, nah they dont gaf lol

You are ignoring content by this member.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and silencio
What does this prove? thats him in the past, he doesnt look like that now. You just seem like a jealous fuck
He just looks bad and he makes money off scamming people like you. Ignored greycel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and SidharthTheSlayer
JBW hardmaxxed MTN with hair halo and makeup

• +1
Reactions: silencio, greycel and TechnoBoss
He just looks bad and he makes money off scamming people like you. Ignored greycel.
He looks bad but u cant explain why he does, ur actually a retard despite having 6k posts on a forum about looks

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
He looks bad but u cant explain why he is, ur actually a retard despite having 6k posts on a forum about looks
I didn't try to explain anything retard I just said he looks bad. Not gonna sit here and type up a list of his failos for indian dalits like you.

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone
I didn't try to explain anything retard I just said he looks bad. Not gonna sit here and type up a list of his failos for indian dalits like you.
4159403 Screenshot 20240506 2110412

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium

Hmm.
Posts6,543Reputation16,031
Explains why you're a jealous fuck towards successful people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, likenesss, Jagged0 and 1 other person
Posts6,543Reputation16,031
Explains why you're a jealous fuck towards successful people
Keep sucking him off dalit. Maybe he'll give you his courses for free if you keep sucking hard enough.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and greycel
Keep sucking him off dalit. Maybe he'll give you his courses for free if you keep sucking hard enough.
Keep rotting on this forum 24/7 nigga, maybe you won't be a ugly self hating loser spreading negativity in the future

• +1
Reactions: greycel
He looks bad but u cant explain why he does, ur actually a retard despite having 6k posts on a forum about looks
  • Off the top of my head he has a long midface, creating an unideal midface ratio and he also has a terrible FWHR
  • He got jaw implants
  • Most ppl are prejudiced however, as he attracted most of the tiktokcels to this site from Ausut 8th, of which 80% hardly contribute anything constructive and are just a nuisance
That being said he's still a Chad

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and horizontallytall
  • Off the top of my head he has a long midface, creating an unideal midface ratio and he also has a terrible FWHR
  • He got jaw implants
  • Most ppl are prejudiced however, as he attracted most of the tiktokcels to this site from Ausut 8th, of which 80% hardly contribute anything constructive and are just a nuisance
That being said he's still a Chad
his fwhr looks ideal here

• +1
Reactions: greycel
View attachment 2946701 his fwhr looks ideal here
I can't really tell, looks good in that pic
The thing is curtains really helps add width to the face too
From what I remember it was really evident, especially in close videos or pictures (to be expected)
I'd check pics of his face but I'm lying in my bed rn lol boutta sleep

He should aspire to more

He reaches far more people on TikTok than in a TV interview at the morning channel.
Who tf watches TV anymore? Boomers?

Syrian can just be TikTokcelling and at some point he'll be invited at more prestigious events

If he wasn't a manlet he'd be an actual model by now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and albe.ORG
He should aspire to more

He reaches far more people on TikTok than in a TV interview at the morning channel.
Who tf watches TV anymore? Boomers?

Syrian can just be TikTokcelling and at some point he'll be invited at more prestigious events

If he wasn't a manlet he'd be an actual model by now
He cant be that short
Whats his height

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
much love brother, i’m not a model and will never be close to one considering the base i started with especially.

that being said, i only discovered .org after i heard about the hate i was getting on here and that is when i started ”lurking”. i’d heard of “looksmaxxing” when i was 17 from my friend and i ignored it, he was speaking about zyzz’s brothers’ cosmetic surgeries (i was a gym rat). i did work on my weaknesses & researched my ass off for methods that aren’t under the knife (of course getting older was a blessing) and then i pursued social media. initially had 300k following of 80% women and then i got banned, was posting relatable quote vids at the time. restarted, reached 160k before switching to “sigma” “transformation” content (this is when i discovered y’all)

i’m 179cm flat, i cope and claim 5’11 because i don’t wanna round down. hope this gives some clarity

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lyxguxx, JohnBaza, Mog3D and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, menas, lowtiernormiechad and 3 others
yea but its not like he originated from org, he was big on tt

He looks weird. Like Michael Jackson. But, girls, being mentally ill themselves, often like weird looks, so what do I know.

much love brother, i’m not a model and will never be close to one considering the base i started with especially.

that being said, i only discovered .org after i heard about the hate i was getting on here and that is when i started ”lurking”. i’d heard of “looksmaxxing” when i was 17 from my friend and i ignored it, he was speaking about zyzz’s brothers’ cosmetic surgeries (i was a gym rat). i did work on my weaknesses & researched my ass off for methods that aren’t under the knife (of course getting older was a blessing) and then i pursued social media. initially had 300k following of 80% women and then i got banned, was posting relatable quote vids at the time. restarted, reached 160k before switching to “sigma” “transformation” content (this is when i discovered y’all)

i’m 179cm flat, i cope and claim 5’11 because i don’t wanna round down. hope this gives some clarity
You use the info from here to gaslight normies. You made this place worse. Doesn't matter when you joined or when you was lurking.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, <6PSLcel and likenesss
he had account on this site?

he looks the exact same

cope he's htn

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Autismcel
Did he get a special horseface discount for his jaw implant?

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and TechnoBoss

@SyrianPsycho
Leonardo Dicaprio Slow Clap GIF

You are being talked by the News about looksmax
A incel channel I watched got interview a journalist
N the inkwell site was on news about inkwelldom
Months ago
But congrats on going on BBC for looksmax

Last edited:

respect you bro, you seem like a humble guy, looks aside, none of that matters much to me, turks will always welcome the Syrians.

• +1
Reactions: SyrianPsycho
20 pounds of fakeup

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss