From posting on .org to an interview on ABC News

guh-g-guh....gggguys the man who is on live tv over is looks is mtn hardcapped trust me !!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
much love brother, i’m not a model and will never be close to one considering the base i started with especially.

that being said, i only discovered .org after i heard about the hate i was getting on here and that is when i started ”lurking”. i’d heard of “looksmaxxing” when i was 17 from my friend and i ignored it, he was speaking about zyzz’s brothers’ cosmetic surgeries (i was a gym rat). i did work on my weaknesses & researched my ass off for methods that aren’t under the knife (of course getting older was a blessing) and then i pursued social media. initially had 300k following of 80% women and then i got banned, was posting relatable quote vids at the time. restarted, reached 160k before switching to “sigma” “transformation” content (this is when i discovered y’all)

i’m 179cm flat, i cope and claim 5’11 because i don’t wanna round down. hope this gives some clarity
please daddy syrianpscyho can u ples gib me free invite to mogwarts fortnite group pleasde i wanna asdcending looksmaxxeres like you so much

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
images
- Instagram

View attachment 2947236 - Reality

Yep totally the same bro.
skull transplant diff

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
much love brother, i’m not a model and will never be close to one considering the base i started with especially.

that being said, i only discovered .org after i heard about the hate i was getting on here and that is when i started ”lurking”. i’d heard of “looksmaxxing” when i was 17 from my friend and i ignored it, he was speaking about zyzz’s brothers’ cosmetic surgeries (i was a gym rat). i did work on my weaknesses & researched my ass off for methods that aren’t under the knife (of course getting older was a blessing) and then i pursued social media. initially had 300k following of 80% women and then i got banned, was posting relatable quote vids at the time. restarted, reached 160k before switching to “sigma” “transformation” content (this is when i discovered y’all)

i’m 179cm flat, i cope and claim 5’11 because i don’t wanna round down. hope this gives some clarity
give me some money nigga, I can send you my cashapp