From psl god to an incel , the tragic story of Devon larret, same T shirt.

D

Deleted member 21532

6'4 mogger kid.
I ain't tripping but this guy ( arm wrestling champion)gotta to have the greatest decesention in psl history.

Attachments

• adjWOyD_700b.jpg
    adjWOyD_700b.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Lawton88
B32g2fk2r4291

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, 5.5psl, ascension and 1 other person
Just shows what steroid abuse can do to your body. Literally the only difference between the two photos are 4 years.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, czwarty, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
How much time between pics?

From chad with tall and frame halo to old MTN with tall and frame halo

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 21532 and 2 others
Nah, this mf:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, czwarty, latincell95 and 4 others
How much time between pics?
4 years, I really wonder how steroid cels like @5.5psl @Blackgymmax @forevergymcelling @androgenic will avoid this fate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 24940
4 years, I really wonder how steroid cels like @5.5psl @Blackgymmax @forevergymcelling @androgenic will avoid this fate.
But why do some roiders like Jeff Seid not get that aging from steroids

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 21532

You can do test without aging like shit… But blasting hardcore anabolics will rape you quickly

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 27472 and aesthetic beauty
From chad with tall and frame halo to old MTN with tall and frame halo
He is literally the best looking guy i knew before his descenstion, the guy had no make up or skin care and looked like God. Mogs pretty much every psl god and he is 6'5 too.

Just look how unreal he looked 4 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 24940
I forget to add @pneumocystosis

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Constantin Denis and slayerToBe
His descenstion was inivetable anyway as he was boneless balding faggot already. But deven was 44 in that photo and still mogged all your psl into submission. The two descenstion are astronomically different.
That kid in the video has (had :lul:) def more JB appeal

@Prettyboy since you're one of the few smart people here, if you were to theorize, would you say because the nature of the competition, its highly dominated by incel looking guys that deven didn't care about his look anymore.

BTW there was Georgian ogre weighing like 400lbs dominated recently the arm wrestling sport, literally no one can defeat, and deven might have felt the heat and roided so hard to defeat him?

He literally just has to cut and get his old hairstyle back, no descention happened
"Just reverse the effects of years of roids bro"

That kid in the video has (had :lul:) def more JB appeal
I meant he won't age well anyway so his descenstion was inevitable. It was matter of time

Last edited:
from clark kent to clark coomer

Just shows what steroid abuse can do to your body. Literally the only difference between the two photos are 4 years.
Really? how much did he used ?

For 2-4 years I suppose, probably at higher dose now.

BTW how is your LL surgery planning going on at 190, I made consultation yesterday once I asked how often you have 191cm patients for LL. He was I had like couple patients at 200cm with good results. I was caging so hard thinking may be thats @EasyMan875 and his cousins lol

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95, optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 24789

BTW how is your LL surgery planning going on at 190, I made consultation yesterday once I asked how often you have 191cm patients for LL. He was I had like couple patients at 200cm with good results. I was caging so hard thinking may be thats @EasyMan875 and his cousins lol
I was kidding im already with shoes 194 so I couldn't care tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789

Are you entitled to insurance for the operation? 190cm should be considered a disability in everyday life, I think insurance can cover the cost

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 21532
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532
  • JFL

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 1966Ford, Thickskinmaxxer, Deleted member 24940 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Keep coping ur still dwarf
My dad is 6'9 205cm, and I'm still 21, its not over yet. I might stop at 196 naturally at 25. BTW how tall is your dad @EasyMan875

• JFL
My dad is 6'9 205cm, and I'm still 21, its not over yet. I might stop at 196 naturally at 25.
My father is 185cm, over for me. Actually no, subliminal and eating Chicken religiously every day will make me gain another 10cm. I know this because my uncle went from 190cm at 22 to 206cm at 25. (This part is fake, but my uncle really does 206 though)

Yup steroids rape your collagen @Blackgymmax will be oldcel in a few years.

• +1
This forum has lost touch with reality.

He's a world champion, 4 years wiser, has more connections, more money, more life experience, more friends, multiple children, and a full on family, all whilst probably getting stronger and just gained a few pounds of fat and grew out facial hair.

Meanwhile you talk about how looks are everything and he's such a loser wow he descended so hard.

• +1
Reactions: janitormaxxing, latincell95, Banderacell and 1 other person
Funny you post this, Devon Larrats Pumpkin training (right arm training only) has resulted in him having a longer right arm

This is why I think the autistic heightmaxxing device I posted has a possibility to work

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis

He's a world champion, 4 years wiser, has more connections, more money, more life experience, more friends, multiple children, and a full on family, all whilst probably getting stronger and just gained a few pounds of fat and grew out facial hair.

Meanwhile you talk about how looks are everything and he's such a loser wow he descended so hard.
Bro you’re the one out of touch here. He ruined his looks. He went from a Chad to an old looking incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Deleted member 21532

Cope, I was emphasizing how steroids literally turned him into mushroom, no its not just fat either.

Also your Ad hominem illogical argument can be said the same about, Ronaldo, he has family, kids, business and on top of being wolrds greatest athlete yet he doesn't look like unhealthy fat with zero collegen unlike deven.

Stop the cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
I ain't tripping but this guy ( arm wrestling champion)gotta to have the greatest decesention in psl history.
i wonder how it would feel to see him in armor charging at you with a big ass sword

Cope, he's subhuman now.

Funny you post this, Devon Larrats Pumpkin training (right arm training only) has resulted in him having a longer right arm

This is why I think the autistic heightmaxxing device I posted has a possibility to work

I ain't watching allat bro. How did he grow his arm and does it work for legs?

I ain't watching allat bro. How did he grow his arm and does it work for legs?
Basically he started only training his right arm, throughout the whole day he consistently does a few reps with very heavy weight, he’s done this everyday for 2 years and his right arm is longer.

My theory is that this could also be able to make you taller with most of the impact on spinal lengthening mainly because the connection between vertebrae will be easier to effect than the actual bone. As we know astronauts can grow two inches in space because gravity is not compressing them, so it makes sense to be able to get those two inches if you were to be forcibly stretched for the majority of the day, but because this is mechanical tension rather than expansion in the absence of mechanical tension (gravity) then it also makes sense that the body will adapt in the same way it always adapts to mechanical loading/tension, which is hopefully more bone/cartilage between the vertebrae.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
this dude would crush your incel skull with one hand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thickskinmaxxer and Sanguinius

i like your takes

He just aged he was already old in the first vid.

Bro you’re the one out of touch here. He ruined his looks. He went from a Chad to an old looking incel

Notice older men care about success and all the ugly losers and poor idiots online care about nothing but looks.

Looks are a MEANS TO AN END. He achieved the end and he just gained some fat and GOT OLD (HAPPENS TO EVERYONE) and you're acting like he isn't a world champion with hundreds of thousands of dollars.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
Notice older men care about success and all the ugly losers and poor idiots online care about nothing but looks.

Looks are a MEANS TO AN END. He achieved the end and he just gained some fat and GOT OLD (HAPPENS TO EVERYONE) and you're acting like he isn't a world champion with hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Money is temporary, mogging is forever

Money is temporary, mogging is forever

False.

Mogging is short (10 years) and most people are ugly as fuck and don't even ever experience mogging.

Money compounds and lasts a lifetime. You're wrong. Kings are kings because they have money and power, not good looks. Get your head out of your ass.

• +1
Mascmaxxing doesn’t work, females like prettyboys

Mascmaxxing doesn’t work, females like prettyboys
Having a good body will give you way more attention but dont go over board do some sarm cycles till you hit your height in cm -100 at 10-12% bf

• JFL