• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah and try2beme
High mtn low htn, deniers are racist

• Ugh..
Reactions: watah
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
Should I take falim gum to work my jaw ? Or things like this ? Do those even work?
They do not work, and will give you TMJ and bloating. Don’t even focus on your jaw, there’s plenty of shit holding you back you can easily fix

??? Wdym NYC hobo
That was hyperbolic, but you need to clean up your look in general. Shave and change up your hair

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
They do not work, and will give you TMJ and bloating. Don’t even focus on your jaw, there’s plenty of shit holding you back you can easily fix
Like what ? If I really don't know what to do I thought of getting rhinoplasty because I have shit nose and surgery to remove some acne scars

That was hyperbolic, but you need to clean up your look in general. Shave and change up your hair
I'm horrible without the mustache but I'll shave the goatee to see if it's better, for my hair I really don't know to do a friend told me to do braids or something like that but I dont think it'd fit with me

Like what ? If I really don't know what to do I thought of getting rhinoplasty because I have shit nose and surgery to remove some acne scars
You do not need a rhino, your nose looks normal on you as is.

Can’t tell what your skin quality is like now though

Also I already said it in a previous post, but that facial hair and messy hair is holding you back.

I'm horrible without the mustache but I'll shave the goatee to see if it's better, for my hair I really don't know to do a friend told me to do braids or something like that but I dont think it'd fit with me
You can live with the stache, but get the goatee out of the picture.

Just give the braids a try, you’ll never know if it’s good until you try

Great potential, unironically mogger. If you lived here where I live you'd get so many foids bro, your pheno has insane appeal, kinda like @try2beme but darker
What is pheno ? I don't really know all the terms and do you have a pic of this guy maybe ? Ty btw, I'll try to reach my potential if I really have some

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Should I take falim gum to work my jaw ? Or things like this ? Do those even work?
I mean you can try there’s is a chewing megathread on this forum you can follow. But if you want the short easy way out. Take tren and if you don’t believe me search up tren jaw you will see reddit posts about it

You do not need a rhino, your nose looks normal on you as is.

Can’t tell what your skin quality is like now though

Also I already said it in a previous post, but that facial hair and messy hair is holding you back.
You're sure for the rhino ? I've always thought he was really big compared to the rest of my face even before knowing looksmaxxing

I made some other posts about my skin quality but from the front it's really okay but on the sides I have some scars and red pimples :/

pouting your lips like that makes you look gay, otherwise its good

You can live with the stache, but get the goatee out of the picture.

Just give the braids a try, you’ll never know if it’s good until you try
Alright I'll shave the goatee and see if it's better and for the braids I think I also should do like a hairline ? To make my forehead less visible but if I don't look good with the braids I'll have a hairline for nothing so Idk

You're sure for the rhino ? I've always thought he was really big compared to the rest of my face even before knowing looksmaxxing

I made some other posts about my skin quality but from the front it's really okay but on the sides I have some scars and red pimples :/
Girls don't really gaf about nose unless it is just preposterously crooked and shit-looking, so don't worry about that

Skin quality is pretty important, so if you can get that as good as possible it'll be really good for you

It's hard to judge though because you sent one selfie in shit lighting for your after

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Girls don't really gaf about nose unless it is just preposterously crooked and shit-looking, so don't worry about that

Skin quality is pretty important, so if you can get that as good as possible it'll be really good for you

It's hard to judge though because you sent one selfie in shit lighting for your after
Here you should see better how my skin is from the front we don't really see a lot of things except the scar on the right side of my jaw

And here there are the pimples they are not that visible irl tho but I put flash so we could really see them because at first, on another post I wanted to know how to get rid of them but I think I'll have to go to a dermatologist again

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
ascend after rhino tbh
keep the goatee and get braids

Nigga is plaqueboymaxmaxxing

• JFL
  • JFL
Great potential, unironically mogger. If you lived here where I live you'd get so many foids bro, your pheno has insane appeal, kinda like @try2beme but darker
Im cuter but he has slaying potential

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Goatee>>>>>>> pedo stache

View attachment 3178737Here you should see better how my skin is from the front we don't really see a lot of things except the scar on the right side of my jaw

View attachment 3178743 And here there are the pimples they are not that visible irl tho but I put flash so we could really see them because at first, on another post I wanted to know how to get rid of them but I think I'll have to go to a dermatologist again
Damn, I was about to say "you look way better without the goatee", then saw the goatee 😭 shave that asap

Also that is some pretty bad scarring, go to a dermatologist and find the best solution

I look like a degenerate without mustache, I'll try to remove goatee and if I'm better with I'll let it grow like more thicker and try to style it

Only a pedostache when the man is ugly, not the case here

Also you are very biased for goatees, I know you :feelswhere:

• +1
  • Woah
I look like a degenerate without mustache, I'll try to remove goatee and if I'm better with I'll let it grow like more thicker and try to style it
Ur mustache is too thick make it like how dominicans do and brazilians
search up plaqueboymax you kinda look like him
no

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and scrunchables
Damn, I was about to say "you look way better without the goatee", then saw the goatee 😭 shave that asap

Also that is some pretty bad scarring, go to a dermatologist and find the best solution
I still have the goatee on first pic but it's hidden by my vest but alr I'll shave tomorrow I think

• +1
Ur mustache is too thick make it like how dominicans do and brazilians
Do you have any pic I searched and I don't think I found what you were talking about

• +1
I prefer the right one I don't like when it's too light so I should do my mustache like this ?