From Sub5 to Sub-Zero

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo, watah and Lyeus
Not bad at all. If you're tall, then your SMV is quite decent

Get jacked IG
I'm 183cm and I'll turn 18 in december idk if I can still grow

1960D782 F619 4622 9034 CC656961A3C8
Took pic this morning with good light this time and goatee shaved no facial hair and untangled hair. Is it better ?

Frauding high Ltn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo, Lyeus and Schizotypalcel
You need a bigger jaw take tren
Does tren really help for jaw growth? I think it's cope tbh. Either surgery, genetics or not lean enough no other way round. Tren will fuck up his life expectancy, hormones and will cause acne. Anther dumb incel advice spotted...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240924_221004.jpg
    Screenshot_20240924_221004.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and Lyeus
did someone here really used this type of picture ? I do nothing with my lips but I gotta admit I clench my teeth but that's just how I usually close my mouth and squint a bit
if u fraud how are u gonna get a rating to improve.

if u fraud how are u gonna get a rating to improve.
When I took the first "glow up" picture I took this one aswell with normal angle I don't squint here and do nothing with my lips but I still clench the teeth yeah but that's just how I normally have my mouth closed but on this pic I still have goatee and the hair is still messy so it's not really relevant

View attachment 3196093When I took the first "glow up" picture I took this one aswell with normal angle I don't squint here and do nothing with my lips but I still clench the teeth yeah but that's just how I normally have my mouth closed but on this pic I still have goatee and the hair is still messy so it's not really relevant
Looks mid to. High ltn
Maybe subhuman with that hair.

Flaws: eye have negative hooding
So eye area is pretty shitty. U have recessed chin
Ur cheeks are bloated
Ur nose is bloated. High ltn is the rating. No way people rate u above avg. U are below avg.

Flaws: eye have negative hooding
So eye area is pretty shitty. U have recessed chin
Ur cheeks are bloated
Ur nose is bloated. High ltn is the rating. No way people rate u above avg. U are below avg.
I can admit my nose and eyes are bad for the chin I don't really find it recessed like look recessed chin on google I def don't have that but it's not projected yh my cheeks aren't bloated and for the rating well that's only you ig

You just changed the angle retard

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Does tren really help for jaw growth? I think it's cope tbh. Either surgery, genetics or not lean enough no other way round. Tren will fuck up his life expectancy, hormones and will cause acne. Anther dumb incel advice spotted...
Tren targets the typically high in androgen muscle groups and exaggerates them..

And yes tren will fuck up his life. But the real question is "Would rather have an amazing short life? Or a long boring life"