he's 31 btw

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Chadethnic101, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 6 others
From ltn to htn

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 17676 and 5 others
NCT its over hes MTN at best tbh :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Holy shıt he ıs 31 but looks younger than all my 20-25 yo frıends.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
  • +1
Reactions: playboicarti
he increased his Frame with gymcelling at 30??!

Biggest Lifefuel i have ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and mvp2v1
Oldcel so ascension didnt matter
nvm i didnt even watch the video he looks like a young white slayer now holy fuck mirin but he had a really looksmaxxable base to begin with

I’d like to know how he transformed his face. It looks natural. Overall so much better than before. Was it surgeries? Steroids + gym and accidental mewing and chewing as a result of those 2? Etc

I’d like to know how he transformed his face. It looks natural. Overall so much better than before. Was it surgeries? Steroids + gym and accidental mewing and chewing as a result of those 2? Etc
he put on some size and got lean (looks natty), skin care+ better camera and lighting, grow his hair out

• Hmm...
Thoughts on my response video?:feelsgood::feelsgood:

Attachments

• fde056c98e9d5104f32dcdf4f471aafd.mp4
    1.1 MB
aka any white guy who puts any effort into their life.

He's also gay so gets filler/other treatments.

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Most impressed by his anti aging.

He could pass for a 21-22/yo now

"i don’t mew or do any jaw exercises. bodybuilding can make your face look like this over time. just spreading the word"

he says this on his tiktok

"i don’t mew or do any jaw exercises. bodybuilding can make your face look like this over time. just spreading the word"

he says this on his tiktok
He says some dumb stuff on his account. I’d predict he used some steroids and probably clenched while doing sets at the gym. Both would have come together to improve his face the way it did.

Clenching for short periods of time (effectively the same thing as chewing) should not lead to bone resorption imo. Only prolonged force would signal to the bone the need to “get out of the way”.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
good looking guys is good looking. more news at 10.

he shaved his shitty beard and it showcased his good facial genetics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and mvp2v1
NCT its over hes MTN at best tbh :feelshaha:
this is exactly why people dont take looksmaxxers seriously, his slight nct doesn't mean shit when he has great harmony overall

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and ScramFranklin
damn he wasn't mewing? :feelshmm:

damn he wasn't mewing? :feelshmm:
he may have naturally been doing it already. we cant know for sure. I bet he was clenching during workouts + eating a lot (increased mastication), also I bet he used steroids which improve the jaw (still I think his whole face got better (maxilla positioning).

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
How tf did he fix his upper eyelid exposure tho?

• +1