This is what it means to be truecel

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
Finally sign up for the gym
Get injured after first day so I take 3 days off

Return to the Gym, the gym doesnt have a fucking working toiler??? wtf, I realise I have a leaky penis and I have pee constantly stuck at the tip of my penis creating this constant need to fucking piss.

After take a week of from the gym just to fix this issue Im constantly having to pee outside cus i dont know if Ill make it home in time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, igniteisbad, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
Nothing to do with trucel, you are just retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aussiecel, maxxmclooks and UrGirlsMcm
Nothing to do with trucel, you are just retarded.
Yes I’m retarded because I can’t magically stop my penis from leaking piss and my gym doesn’t have a fucking working toilet fuckin g nighters need to refund me asap fucking faggots bastarda

• +1
Reactions: Icon
tl;dr im truecel

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Finally sign up for the gym
Get injured after first day so I take 3 days off

Return to the Gym, the gym doesnt have a fucking working toiler??? wtf, I realise I have a leaky penis and I have pee constantly stuck at the tip of my penis creating this constant need to fucking piss.

After take a week of from the gym just to fix this issue Im constantly having to pee outside cus i dont know if Ill make it home in time
why don't you just piss before the gym Jeffrey?

• +1
why don't you just piss before the gym Jeffrey?
I am no adonis as a Jeffrey the urge to piss returns immediately like 5 minutes after pissing

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel
I am no adonis as a Jeffrey the urge to piss returns immediately like 5 minutes after pissing
how old are you Jeffrey? I asumme you're an oldcel cuz you joined this shithole 5 years ago

you probably have some problems with prostate tbh

do you drink a lot of water? do you smoke? do you ejaculate often? do you drink something that might cause that urge?

I had a problem with wanting to pee when I was on a bus MULTIPLE TIMES where I had to wait 2-3 hours to first WC... brutal shit

• +1
Maybe you have tight pelvic floor muscles