fruit bowl business idea for the beach

penguinza

penguinza

Iron
Hey guys, I've been brainstorming several businesses to start at the beach because im here for the summer and want some money. I'm very skilled when it comes to making smoothies/fruit bowls and want to start selling them. I believe this is a great idea because every fruit bowl is fucking $15 even tho frozen fruit and some milk is like $1 per bowl tops if u buy stuff in bulk and also the beach I am located at is fulled with stupid white woman that will impulsively pay any price for something that promotes good health. I'd create a very high quality website, and pay for advertisements get it pushed out. My idea is getting it setup thru sites like doordash, and grub hub. How easy is it to do that and do you guys think that this is a good idea.

Hey guys, I've been brainstorming several businesses to start at the beach because im here for the summer and want some money. I'm very skilled when it comes to making smoothies/fruit bowls and want to start selling them. I believe this is a great idea because every fruit bowl is fucking $15 even tho frozen fruit and some milk is like $1 per bowl tops if u buy stuff in bulk and also the beach I am located at is fulled with stupid white woman that will impulsively pay any price for something that promotes good health. I'd create a very high quality website, and pay for advertisements get it pushed out. My idea is getting it setup thru sites like doordash, and grub hub. How easy is it to do that and do you guys think that this is a good idea.
Sounds okay to me tbh. How are you going to keep the ice cool? A simple cooler won't cut it.

Sounds okay to me tbh. How are you going to keep the ice cool? A simple cooler won't cut it.
I was thinking about putting them in the freezer for like 30 min and they’d thaw well while being delivered but haven’t experienced and am open to ideas. Thx for the feedback tho bro appreciate it

Hey thanks for the idea I just patented it