Frustrated

N

Norwooder

Master
So much fucking competition here in melbourne, literally out here fishing for chads scraps, my chad mate i posted on here just before went home with a model, And an average foid gave me lip. So fucking over so emasculating even fucking a girl who has fucked another dude who is better genetically than you, cos u know that if it came down to it she would chose the other dude kms

sad shit, man

So much fucking competition here in melbourne, literally out here fishing for chads scraps, my chad mate i posted on here just before went home with a model, And an average foid gave me lip. So fucking over so emasculating even fucking a girl who has fucked another dude who is better genetically than you, cos u know that if it came down to it she would chose the other dude kms
Lol why the fuck are you depressed bout that, on most nights getting lip is a good night out for me

Over

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
ur 6’5 go get surgery for face