FtM forums and discussion

User49

User49

victim of genetics
These trannies are looksmaxing hard as fuck with deadly surgeries that’s all ima say tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 23017 and 2 others
It blows my mind how some FTMs legit look like Chads.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and HiddenUzer
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MadTwatter, 5'7 zoomer, juste and 1 other person
To look like a Chad you need feminine features
no, chin to ohiltrhum of 2.4-2.8 is not feminine, neither is sloped foreheads or thick eyebrows

acting like that’s ideal
why do you think it isn’t, a dude literally took a bunch of models and calculated the average, average proportions = harmony, es ratio of 0.46 is most attractive and it’s the average

Last edited:
trannies are better at looksmaxxing than this website is.

http://www.ftmguide.org/

Tran1

Tran2
Tran3

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 21403, MadTwatter and 3 others
why do you think it isn’t, a dude literally took a bunch of models and calculated the average
only dudes above 2.6 are downward grown ( o pry) and models are male gaze, only like zach cox actually has a massive lower third / chin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ErbCel and sub5inchcel
only dudes above 2.6 are downward grown ( o pry) and models are male gaze, only like zach cox actually has a massive lower third
male gaze or female gaze, men have longer mandible hence a bigger chin to phitrhum look better and this range is based off of more than 30 handsome mens measurements average, which supposedly is 2.6

Last edited:
from easy mode to hardcore

I cage when i see comments in FtM subreddit

Good job BRO!
Nice bro!
You looking good my man!

mental illness at its finest

Mix Autistic stat-ridden traits with the most vain appearance-dependent sex, this is what you get
plus religious fervor and the entire medical establishment bending over backwards to give you everything for free. they're probably all on SSI too