Weed

Hamlossus

Natural Soap.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kyrre, 5'7 zoomer and 4lt.Real
did u get results

did u get results
Yeah but I am not sure if this is a coincidence or not. My skin got better... Less dry, less irritated and less red and acne disappearing faster..
I will still hop on accutane tho but IMO all that skincare is bullshit like cleanser, exfoliators. Natural/Handmade soap is the best because no irritants and I noticed it doesn't dry you out so much(dryness causes wrinkles)... and most importantly, it does it's job - cleans your face. All that "Cleaning out pores", "goes deeper" is bullshit made by big industries trying to make profit off you.

That's why there's a meme of white foids hitting the wall at 25... All this probably caused by makeup + "skincare"

Last edited:
are there any side effects of accutane? lmk

are there any side effects of accutane? lmk
I did 1 round of it already 7 years ago..
Only side effects I had were dry lips, dry face and like 3 nose bleeds throughout my 6 month treatment. That's it.
It's def worth it, at least for me because others might react differently. I can't wait to go on round 2.
God given drug.

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
That's great to hear bro
what soap did u use? searchd "natural soap on face" and there's 2 sides 1 says okay and 1 says no. Probably depends on the soap ur using

I did 1 round of it already 7 years ago..
Only side effects I had were dry lips, dry face and like 3 nose bleeds throughout my 6 month treatment. That's it.
It's def worth it, at least for me because others might react differently. I can't wait to go on round 2.
God given drug.
did it apparently shrink your nose?

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
did it apparently shrink your nose?
no lmao wtf
That's great to hear bro
what soap did u use? searchd "natural soap on face" and there's 2 sides 1 says okay and 1 says no. Probably depends on the soap ur using
Just natural, there's no which I think, they're all same.. They should have like 3 ingredients idk you can buy it online..

• +1
Reactions: adn and 4lt.Real