Fuark. I spotted a true 10/10 terachad today. it's teraover for you incels

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
chad is indeed a whole different species. when you spot him, your perception of his flesh and bones in the space is different compared to that of other humans
he must have had a mandible length of around 13-14 cms, completely out of scale for other humans. he just looked like he descended from olympus
dark blonde hair with A10 big hunter eyes, he didn't stare at me but directly in my soul. it's one of those encounters which live rent free in your skull forever, once in a lifetime opportunity to see a truly superior specimen
he looked nothing like the incels male models you post here, he looked more like Odin or Zeus or one of those bearded masc gods, something like this
045ee3_7a35273ea2fa44cbb160b4321a5671ba~mv2.jpg

but with every feature maxxed to the extreme. i think those guys don't even get famous because they just trascended humanity, he was riding a normal car so i don't think he is rich and famous.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Subhra26, MaxillaMaxing, WhiteGoodman and 6 others
Know that feeling

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhra26 and forevergymcelling
chad is indeed a whole different species. when you spot him, your perception of his flesh and bones in the space is different compared to that of other humans
he must have had a mandible length of around 13-14 cms, completely out of scale for other humans. he just looked like he descended from olympus
dark blonde hair with A10 big hunter eyes, he didn't stare at me but directly in my soul. it's one of those encounters which live rent free in your skull forever, once in a lifetime opportunity to see a truly superior specimen
he looked nothing like the incels male models you post here, he looked more like Odin or Zeus or one of those bearded masc gods, something like this

but with every feature maxxed to the extreme. i think those guys don't even get famous because they just trascended humanity, he was riding a normal car so i don't think he is rich and famous.
Brb

Chad lives rent free in incel's peanut skull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Danish_Retard, Chadlitecel and 2 others
suck his dick next time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26 and Deleted member 18603
Mogs crisick?

Know that feeling
he made the other prettyboys i saw today look sooo much like side characters. their bitches didn't even seem happy
if i was a decently attractive slim foid i would indeed never consider the opportunity of dating sub 95th percentile men after seeing that specimen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Chadlitecel, alriodai and 2 others
ye i saw you, was weird a bit

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Moggable and Deleted member 15309

Yeah he's in my signature and avi

Yeah he's in my signature and avi
he's so fucking incel looking. even in his best pics he's just a weird alien . only appeals to gay male gaze

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
he's so fucking incel looking. even in his best pics he's just a weird alien . only appeals to gay male gaze
He's so fucking incel looking too:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
yeah rotting on an incel forum like all of us
lol. he browsed with his gf to make fun of incels. it was just a rich man's hobby for him

• JFL
lol. he browsed with his gf to make fun of incels. it was just a rich man's hobby for him
Doubt
The guy in my signature mogs Crisick to oblivion

Doubt
The guy in my signature mogs Crisick to oblivion
don't you live in a big uk's city?? you should know better than guys like gonzalo are invisible in 2022

• JFL
don't you live in a big uk's city?? you should know better than guys like gonzalo are invisible in 2022
And that's why Gonzalo is married and Crisick isn't

And that's why Gonzalo is married and Crisick isn't
bro crisick fucked with instagram models from all over europe
when the fuck will you stop coping

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Xangsane
VAMOS BULL VAMOS

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
FAKEDRIP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
@imogurfamilia alt

So? Quality over quantity any day
?? he has both. his gf is a solid 8/10 stacy and he never fucked anything below 7/10 for what i know. also he has a fucking michel phelps tier frame

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and Xangsane
?? he has both. his gf is a solid 8/10 stacy and he never fucked anything below 7/10 for what i know. also he has a fucking michel phelps tier frame
Worlds biggest larp

• +1
Reactions: Deprived