fuark if i had been realestatemaxxing at 16 i could have had a 500k house by now

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
fuark, i could have already had a 5k income revenue stream. Fuark its over boyos, i'll be nearly 40 when I achieve this milestone now.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and latincell95
fuark, i could have already had a 5k income revenue stream. Fuark its over boyos, i'll be nearly 40 when I achieve this milestone now.
Nigga, you’re making 50k/yr. Nobody making that is buying houses. Why would you want to buy a house anyway? Just so a bitch can divorce rape you and take it from you? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Nigga, you’re making 50k/yr. Nobody making that is buying houses. Why would you want to buy a house anyway? Just so a bitch can divorce rape you and take it from you? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
no bro, so i can rent it out and start buying other houses and start renting them out too. It's a long term strategy for success nigguh !

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
no bro, so i can rent it out and start buying other houses and start renting them out too. It's a long term strategy for success nigguh !
Motherfucker, you don’t need a 500k house for that. Just buy some cheap duplex or something.

JFL at spending 500k for a house that you’re going to rent out. Niggas are gonna move in and start tearing the chandeliers and shit off the ceiling

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 22918
JFL at spending 500k for a house that you’re going to rent out. Niggas are gonna move in and start tearing the chandeliers and shit off the ceiling
for reals bro ?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95