I had leg lengthening surgery, and I'll never tell my future wife.

I wouldnt focus on LL at all right now. Blast aromasin and hgh since you are 15 and check to see if your plates are still open first

there are many heightmax threads that explain it more in-depth
I've done research but tbh i've lost trust in those.

INSANE cope.
I'm 6 feet and I'm seriously considering LL + lifts
6'5 is bare minimum to be considered human in my country so I need 3 inches from LL + 2 inch lifts.
D2AE2CE7 35D2 436B ADBB 779D20B66A6C

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, T50 Mogger, Timmy and 1 other person
I wouldnt focus on LL at all right now. Blast aromasin and hgh since you are 15 and check to see if your plates are still open first

there are many heightmax threads that explain it more in-depth
I am thinking fo going aromasin and mk677 but there are threads saying it's cope and shit. So I'm getting so confused plus, I don't really know how to check if my plates are open.

I am thinking fo going aromasin and mk677 but there are threads saying it's cope and shit. So I'm getting so confused plus, I don't really know how to check if my plates are open.
Its only cope if plates are closed as Aromasin littarly slows them from closing while hgh blasting explains its self

you can ask a doctor for a hand xray

Its only cope if plates are closed as Aromasin littarly slows them from closing while hgh blasting explains its self

you can ask a doctor for a hand xray
for now, this is my solution. I've been trying to keep this off for so long, I think i'll finally be doing it. I'm moving to european country soon so i guess i'll start then. Also, thank you so much, bro.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
for now, this is my solution. I've been trying to keep this off for so long, I think i'll finally be doing it. I'm moving to european country soon so i guess i'll start then. Also, thank you so much, bro.
No problem bro, good luck and I hope you can gain some inches doing this

• Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro
if you don't mind me asking, how tall are you?
So i know it will seem ridiculous at my height, but due to my height this is my last surgery on my “Looksmaxing List”, many others first (two down). I’m 5’10.5” and would love to be 6’2”ish.

If I ever do get it, it will be when I’m much older and say, got a job as an exec at a new company that didn’t start until 6 months later so I can take the time off.

Essentially what the title says. A little over 3 years ago, I went through the process of bilateral femur lengthening after a life of height related insecurity. Over the course of a few months, I went from 5'8.5" to a solid round 6'0".

It was... a bit gruesome at times, but I've been pretty much fully physically recovered for quite a while now, and ready to put this phase of my life behind me.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I don't think I'll tell a future partner. I look the same as any guy who's naturally taller anyway. One of my most recent ex girlfriends has had a boob job, and I genuinely had no idea until she jokingly told me. Upon VERY close inspection I could see tiny incision marks, but they look and feel the same as any natural tits. That scenario is no different, in my opinion.

I've been seeing a girl since pretty recently, and we're really hitting it off. I still have somewhat obvious scarring especially on my right leg, and she asked about this the other day. I told her I had an accident as a child and left it at that and she didn't pry.

I absolutely do not want to have biological children for a variety of reasons, so the whole genetics aspect doesn't come into play. I don't feel like either of us would benefit from the full truth. Plastic surgery, especially in men, is frowned down upon enough.

So, that's my "off my chest" thing for tonight. I do feel a bit guilty for leaving out this aspect of my past in conversations, but it's probably for the best.

How are things functionally?

Also you are never obliged to tell anyone. I'm getting bimax myself and the only souls that will know are this forum and my family.

Essentially what the title says. A little over 3 years ago, I went through the process of bilateral femur lengthening after a life of height related insecurity. Over the course of a few months, I went from 5'8.5" to a solid round 6'0".

It was... a bit gruesome at times, but I've been pretty much fully physically recovered for quite a while now, and ready to put this phase of my life behind me.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I don't think I'll tell a future partner. I look the same as any guy who's naturally taller anyway. One of my most recent ex girlfriends has had a boob job, and I genuinely had no idea until she jokingly told me. Upon VERY close inspection I could see tiny incision marks, but they look and feel the same as any natural tits. That scenario is no different, in my opinion.

I've been seeing a girl since pretty recently, and we're really hitting it off. I still have somewhat obvious scarring especially on my right leg, and she asked about this the other day. I told her I had an accident as a child and left it at that and she didn't pry.

I absolutely do not want to have biological children for a variety of reasons, so the whole genetics aspect doesn't come into play. I don't feel like either of us would benefit from the full truth. Plastic surgery, especially in men, is frowned down upon enough.

So, that's my "off my chest" thing for tonight. I do feel a bit guilty for leaving out this aspect of my past in conversations, but it's probably for the best.
why get married if you wont have kids, I don't know why people don't want kids

How are things functionally?

Also you are never obliged to tell anyone. I'm getting bimax myself and the only souls that will know are this forum and my family.
GUYS, please read the comment below it first. I am not the original poster. Anyways, I read through the comments and basically what he said was "His mother is not in the picture, his father won't snitch him out. and he also lives far from his family and relatives. So he isn't worried about that".

why get married if you wont have kids, I don't know why people don't want kids
I am betting that he only wants to have a partner and not feel like a lonely piece of shit.

So i know it will seem ridiculous at my height, but due to my height this is my last surgery on my “Looksmaxing List”, many others first (two down). I’m 5’10.5” and would love to be 6’2”ish.

If I ever do get it, it will be when I’m much older and say, got a job as an exec at a new company that didn’t start until 6 months later so I can take the time off.
I really hope you don't that because it would be a retarded thing to do. LL isn't an easy surgery to go for, you'll have to go through gruesome months of pain, both physically and mentally AND financially. Remember, it costs above 70k for a good surgeon and to not mess up the leg and never be able to walk again. THe only people that does this surgery are really short people who are desperate(do everything they can to not be short) and people that have disabilities.

I am betting that he only wants to have a partner and not feel like a lonely piece of shit.
No, If i got married and wanted no kids maybe that would make more sense.

My point was there is no point to get married to someone if you don't want kids, you can stay GF and BF.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
LL at 5'8 is retarded, he couldve worn airmaxes and 1 inch lfits and simply lie that he's 6ft on dating apps
5'9 at 17 dawg, im seriously considering LL
how are you supposed to fraud height in an ltr? for a one night stand sure but u cant wear your lifts 24/7

Any men getting such life changing surgery has and must confess that to their wife, if she loves you she won’t go, especially if you’re good looking and tall enough for her, literally being handsome is enough for her to not leave you for lying to her in the beginning

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
how are you supposed to fraud height in an ltr? for a one night stand sure but u cant wear your lifts 24/7
retarded if you want LL at average height, and wearing thick shoes isn't that crazy

your face must be horrendous its not 5'9 holding you back when 5'9 guys already larp 5'11 6ft

Any men getting such life changing surgery has and must confess that to their wife
>You must confess because..... Uhhhh...... Because.... Uhhhhh... Welll...... BECAUSE YOU JUST HAVE TO, OK???
>if she loves you
JUST FUCKING LAUGHING
Foids are incapable of actual love

>You must confess because..... Uhhhh...... Because.... Uhhhhh... Welll...... BECAUSE YOU JUST HAVE TO, OK???
>if she loves you
JUST FUCKING LAUGHING
Foids are incapable of actual love
You have never been loved. 🥰 you don’t understand that’s why you mock me. One day you will learn my boy, in the meantime keep rotting in this forum

• Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanForever
retarded if you want LL at average height, and wearing thick shoes isn't that crazy

your face must be horrendous its not 5'9 holding you back when 5'9 guys already larp 5'11 6ft
i never said being 5'9 was holding me back?
and my face is not horrendous lmfao
was asking how to larp height in an ltr

6ft manlet in 2024

This is based.

They remove the nails from your legs afterwards I believe so it won’t show up obviously on an x-ray.

On the other hand, surgeries like bimax and implants where you have foreign objects in your face show up on x-ray and I suspect are rather obvious to touch and hard to hide.

is wearing lifts after LL possible? Or does it through off proportions, I plan on getting 6 inch LL went to a consultation

is wearing lifts after LL possible? Or does it through off proportions, I plan on getting 6 inch LL went to a consultation
i'll probably just get femur lengthening and wear lfits so to make both bones proportionate, with double LL this might be harder but legs longer than torso are actually more aesthetic so there is no problem in that regard.

Do you plan on taking HGH, bpc and other peptides to make recovery faster? along with all the height cope vitamins ofc but that's needless to say

then don't get LL and also don't wear lifts? you are 5'9". don't think this in a wrong way but if you aren't attractive women at average height, it's because of your face. Plus, you don't need to wear lifts 24/7. Just say like you're 5'10" or 5'11".

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
How tall are you? it depends on your wingspan as well. Either way 6 inch is pretty big, big enough to throw your proportions off slightly. But, wearing baggy clothes can def help you. But like the other guy said, long limbs are pretty aesthetic but it will all depends.

i never said being 5'9 was holding me back?
and my face is not horrendous lmfao
was asking how to larp height in an ltr
you just don't larp then?

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Imagine his wife NOT telling him she was trans until they were both old because she didn’t think it would “help either of them” 😹🤣