Fuark its annoying that whites don't have a good slur for them

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
How can i insult alt rightcels now??? I troll ethnics by calling them niggers, shitskins, chinks, curries (idk if this offensive tho tbh, sounfs cute ngl :feelsgood:, i think streetshiter is better). But how to insult whites? Cumskin doesn't hit as hard and as funny as shitskin cause i associate cum with cleanness and reproduction tbh, while shit is something your body throws out because its useless :feelshaha:.

Thoughts on pinkcels tbh? Its legit atleast gor nordics jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, SupremeDream, metagross and 15 others
that slur still hits hard imo

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
How can i insult alt rightcels now??? I troll ethnics by calling them niggers, shitskins, chinks, curries (idk if this offensive tho tbh, sounfs cute ngl :feelsgood:, i think streetshiter is better). But how to insult whites? Cumskin doesn't hit as hard and as funny as shitskin cause i associate cum with cleanness and reproduction tbh, while shit is something your body throws out because its useless :feelshaha:.

you write on this forum because whites invented computer and you want to insult white race? pathethic nigger get the fuck out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patriot, metagross, Kristin and 23 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, MrGlutton and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Jason Voorhees
I don't agree, i think pinkcels is ideal, cum is a good thing ngl
Pinkwells
D83E9709 0F93 4623 BDE9 6D6EBB345B3F

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, TheEndHasNoEnd, subhuman incel and 8 others
you write on this forum because whites invented computer and you want to insult white race? pathethic nigger get the fuck out
SmartSelect 20210417 200654 Gallery

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 13787, Haven and 6 others
cumskin is the best one of I've ever seen and it's kind of weak because no white person actually gets offended it just sounds funny

the only one that remotely works is people calling you white boy because it's disrespectful especially coming from someone you instinctively feel is inferior

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, subhuman incel, Lmao and 6 others
there is reason why its hard to offend white people while being shitskin nigger or currycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, subhuman incel and Jason Voorhees
cumskin is the best one of I've ever seen and it's kind of weak because no white person actually gets offended it just sounds funny

the only one that remotely works is people calling you white boy because it's disrespectful especially coming from someone you instinctively feel is inferior
You are right tbh "white boi" is the ideal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
there is reason why its hard to offend white people while being shitskin nigger or currycel
if white people weren't offended then they wouldn't be making thousands of threads crying about ethnics on PSL forums :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 14563 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14563, subhuman incel and 7 others
if white people weren't offended then they wouldn't be making thousands of threads crying about ethnics on PSL forums :ROFLMAO:
Im white, INDO ARYAN, and am not offended :feelsgood::feelsgood:, the paleo balkan a10 blue eyed pill is strong tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees and MrGlutton
Cumskin works well imo or Endangered Species

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and MrGlutton
nah curries are just so funny its such a joy to make fun of them

• JFL
  • +1
Nigga looks exactly like those pedophiles that get caught meeting 13 year old girls
Nooo he is not a pedo hahah aha no no he is to cute aha ha

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
Call them cigani :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Looks234, Deleted member 12669 and 3 others
Cave Man,cave beast

• +1

I dont know but whites dont care

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, subhuman incel, LastHopeForNorman and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Jason Voorhees and TsarTsar444
@gamma why dont u tell us some nice slurs for white pipo??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 12669, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Looks234, EasternRightWinger15 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees and lutte
Neanderthal maybe, this also applies to Asians, but whites look more Neanderthal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Jason Voorhees
How can i insult alt rightcels now??? I troll ethnics by calling them niggers, shitskins, chinks, curries (idk if this offensive tho tbh, sounfs cute ngl , i think streetshiter is better). But how to insult whites? Cumskin doesn't hit as hard and as funny as shitskin cause i associate cum with cleanness and reproduction tbh, while shit is something your body throws out because its useless .

I've been thinking of a good insult, unsuccessful.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Neanderthal maybe, this also applies to Asians, but whites look more Neanderthal
They don't look more neanderthal, asians, especially north asians like mongolians look the most

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 8244 and Jason Voorhees
You have to know a white person's ethnic background to actually get to them

That's tough for ethnics though because it's like looking at India as a white person and someone tells you that they are from Gujarat or Punjab you don't know wtf they are talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, subhuman incel and Jason Voorhees
I don't get offended by racial slurs towards Caucasians, why? Because we're what every ethnic wishes they were. We get more matches, people have a higher opinion of us, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, subhuman incel, n0rthface and 2 others
This is why i stopped liking you, you're literally racist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Jason Voorhees