fuark rate this chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and anthony111553
Would he be cucked by average black guy with a BBC? genuine question, thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I rate the full picture usually

Obviously

Chadlite and MTB
I rate with hair and without hair (imagining what they'd look like with a regular non tiktok haircut)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Thanks, thoughts? Rate him and his gf?

he's HTN without the hair halo. I've seen better looking

HTN with those eyes? Stop the autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, tombradylover, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
Now remove his hair and watch him get mogged
View attachment 2779720

This is a masculine Giga Chad and the OP posted is a Chadlite pretty boy.

Just because you don;'t belong on Hugo Boss doesn't mean you aren't in the Chad leagues. Learn nuance. Fuckwit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Xangsane

Just because you don;'t belong on Hugo Boss doesn't mean you aren't in the Chad leagues. Learn nuance. Fuckwit.
mogged

I fuck your face meet me in london

The guy I posted has an objectively better face though
Give the OP a normal haircut and he'd look like a potato compared to the guy I posted

• +1
The guy I posted has an objectively better face though
Give the OP a normal haircut and he'd look like a potato compared to the guy I posted

That';s why I said he was a Giga Chad and the guy posted by @Beastimmung was a pretty boy Chadlite.

Also you aren't looking at his bone-structure, features or anything.

Look at his gonial angle, ramus height, forward growth, high-set prominent projecting cheekbones, straight nose and the harmony of all these features synced together? It creates for a pretty sight.

Then look at his smile and eyelashes.

These are the things women look at and what they love. These soft features on a man with good jaw-structure and measurements etc. It's the blend of the two. They want a man that's young, youthful and pretty.

The reality is you are likely underrating him BECAUSE he announced that he looksmaxxed, so now assuming that it is his hair creating the illusion of a better looking face.

A HTN is an every day good looking guy and this isn't an every day good looking guy. Girls will stare at him, poke their friend and giggle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, SteveRogers, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
That';s why I said he was a Giga Chad and the guy posted by @Beastimmung was a pretty boy Chadlite.

Also you aren't looking at his bone-structure, features or anything.

Look at his gonial angle, ramus height, forward growth, high-set prominent projecting cheekbones, straight nose and the harmony of all these features synced together? It creates for a pretty sight.

View attachment 2779738View attachment 2779739

Then look at his smile and eyelashes.

These are the things women look at and what they love. These soft features on a man with good jaw-structure and measurements etc. It's the blend of the two. They want a man that's young, youthful and pretty.

The reality is you are likely underrating him BECAUSE he announced that he looksmaxxed, so now assuming that it is his hair creating the illusion of a better looking face.

A HTN is an every day good looking guy and this isn't an every day good looking guy. Girls will stare at him, poke their friend and giggle.

Meh harmony + longnose + meh mouth + meh jaw

Probably won't age that well

Get rid of the hair and it's jova for him

JBs just think of hair and that's it

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, SteveRogers and MakinItHappen
View attachment 2779749View attachment 2779752

Meh harmony + longnose + meh mouth + meh jaw

View attachment 2779759View attachment 2779758

Probably won't age that well

View attachment 2779755View attachment 2779757

Get rid of the hair and it's jova for him

JBs just think of hair and that's it

I agree with that.

His shelf-life is short.

At around 26-27 he will begin to drop into the HTN range.

He does rely on collagen and hair to reach the Chad divisions, no doubt, but for now he is a light-weight Chad as girls are starring at him.

HT normie guys don't get starred at. They get seen of as cute and if they have some personality and charisma girls will entertain them.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, SteveRogers and Xangsane
I agree with that.

His shelf-life is short.

He does rely on collagen and hair to reach the Chad divisions, no doubt, but for now he is a light-weight Chad as girls are starring at him.

HT normie guys don't get starred at. They get seen of as cute and if they have some personality and charisma girls will entertain them.

But remember: Hair and collagen are part of your genetic make-up. So to disqualify him for amazing hair and collagen is silly.

I agree with that.

His shelf-life is short.

Who are the girls staring at him? Sub-20 year olds who only see JBW + eyelashes + hair and not how long he's gonna stay GL for (aka bones + frame)

• +1
Who are the girls staring at him? Sub-20 year olds who only see JBW + eyelashes + hair and not how long he's gonna stay GL for (aka bones + frame)

Girls all the way till around 27-28 will stare at this guy and he'll get sugar mummas in their late 30s simping

I bet you without even reading the comments he was simped by birds on that sub reddit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Xangsane
Girls all the way till around 27-28 will stare at this guy and he'll get sugar mummas in their late 30s simping

I bet you without even reading the comments he was simped by birds on that sub reddit.
JBW + tiktok hair in action

The reality is, nuance means nothing when a tiktokmaxxed Prettyboy is standing next to a maesthetic chadelite - the whole aura of a room changes in favour of the testosterone.
I’m not saying that hypermasc beats balanced features, however it sure as hell mogs hypomascwhich was @Xangsane ‘s point - sure, the guy has good harmony and makeup frauded eyes (makeup frauded everything - look at his under eyes; you can see the lack of bones and 404 zygos, yet no hugely visible dark circles), but to imagine that he’d beat out a genetic phenom, would be wild.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and Xangsane
The reality is, nuance means nothing when a tiktokmaxxed Prettyboy is standing next to a maesthetic chadelite - the whole aura of a room changes in favour of the testosterone.
I agree, I've seen it in front of my own eyes.
I’m not saying that hypermasc beats balanced features, however it sure as hell mogs hypomascwhich was @Xangsane ‘s point - sure, the guy has good harmony and makeup frauded eyes (makeup frauded everything - look at his under eyes; you can see the lack of bones and 404 zygos, yet no hugely visible dark circles), but to imagine that he’d beat out a genetic phenom, would be wild.
IMO maesthetic and robust prettyboy has appeal AND lasts the longest in terms of ageing. Hence I'm robustprettyboymaxxing.

• +1
I agree with that.

His shelf-life is short.

Disregard my last post, we essentially agree.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I agree, I've seen it in front of my own eyes.

IMO maesthetic and robust prettyboy has appeal AND lasts the longest in terms of ageing. Hence I'm robustprettyboymaxxing.
Me too, I just need to fix my lateral canthus.
I have great aging genes on my mums side while my dad was a chad in his 20s but looks 80 at 60 jfl.
I just have to rely on the fact that I got my mums bones, my dad was carried by elite fat pads and general ratios (like 4:1 chin : philtrum, genuinely square too)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Me too, I just need to fix my lateral canthus.
I have great aging genes on my mums side while my dad was a chad in his 20s but looks 80 at 60 jfl.
I just have to rely on the fact that I got my mums bones, my dad was carried by elite fat pads and general ratios (like 4:1 chin : philtrum, genuinely square too)
You look really good. And your eyes are good.
Your dad was prettyboy?

• +1
Your dad was prettyboy?
Somewhat.
I guess sort of like Chris Pine and Mel Gibson mix.
My mum looks a lot like Angelina Jolie / Margot Robbie but red head (obviously not Stacy like them, but same eyes, same strong bones and lower third etc.), which meant the WORST eye area possible, luckily I dodged it, but my sisters got that shit full force jfl.
My dads eye area lacks bones, it’s pure hooded fat, so idk how I got my eyes tbh, they lack fat but have like 7/10 supras/infras to balance - im expected my PDO thread experiment to fix my lateral canthus and genuinely ascend my eyes to 8/10

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Xangsane
Your dad was prettyboy?
But it’s like you say, my face is like low chadelite with curtains, but give me a buzz and I’m high MTN - low HTN - as I said, this will fix with the ascension of my lateral canthus, I’ll make a thread - it won’t really benefit you as you already have top tier eyes and harmony.

• +1
Somewhat.
I guess sort of like Chris Pine and Mel Gibson mix.
My mum looks a lot like Angelina Jolie / Margot Robbie but red head (obviously not Stacy like them, but same eyes, same strong bones and lower third etc.), which meant the WORST eye area possible, luckily I dodged it, but my sisters got that shit full force jfl.
My dads eye area lacks bones, it’s pure hooded fat, so idk how I got my eyes tbh, they lack fat but have like 7/10 supras/infras to balance - im expected my PDO thread experiment to fix my lateral canthus and genuinely ascend my eyes to 8/10
would you say you look like your mum or dad more?

• +1
But it’s like you say, my face is like low chadelite with curtains, but give me a buzz and I’m high MTN - low HTN
You have bones. I don't think it'll be that bad but curtains does add to appeal
- as I said, this will fix with the ascension of my lateral canthus, I’ll make a thread
I hope it goes well
- it won’t really benefit you as you already have top tier eyes and harmony.
Thank you!

• Love it
  • +1