Reactions: Deleted member 46986, Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 52345
brutal esr pill

• +1
Reactions: kebab
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Sadly it's fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and RichardSpencel
Scripted and BS. If she was at a local tavern or any social gathering place she would most def be hit on. Average Guys calling her a 3 are most likely not even gonna get a second glance from her and call her that out of insecurity. She’s an attractive young woman and while she is wearing glasses how do you know her eyes are too far apart. This is just stupid. Her breasts may or may not be enhanced but that’s a minor detail. I’m guessing in reality it’s his g/f or a friend of his playing a role. Anything for clicks right ?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I developed the ability to subconsciously assess flaws in faces from years of talking shit in special ED, I can pinpoint with accuracy what part of their appearance people are insecure about.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Deleted member 46986 and RichardSpencel
I developed the ability to subconsciously assess flaws in faces from years of talking shit in special ED
origin story of every user here

-foid ask to get rated
-gets mad for getting rated
?

I developed the ability to subconsciously assess flaws in faces from years of talking shit in special ED, I can pinpoint with accuracy what part of their appearance people are insecure about.
muhh trust me bhais I can read people I’m a dark psychologist dark triad slayer. All my years studying window lickers have gave me these skills.