My Solution Against Doxxing On Org

theres doxxing here?

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
i love you and all but this is a very bad idea lol, basically privacy violation+ like @TechnoBoss said every mod will have access to faces and can leak etc

• +1
Reactions: devonhendryx999
Also what about lurkers who post our faces along with our posts on tiktok and whatnot, there's no way to pinpoint who'd doing that shit since there's 44k users
Yup adonis, PRIVATE THE FORUM !! 🤘🤘

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
The problem is you don’t want mods/admins having access to everyone’s faces. What if a mod goes rogue and decides to dox everyone?

.net had a guy gain admin access and he deleted like 50% of the posts on the website at the time.

This idea won’t really work. People will just not even register on the site if they need to verify themselves.
btw did you like the Reddit post I sent back then...

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
the iq on this site is about 93

imagine it after the only users left are the ones who are big brained smart enough to give their personal info to the mods
I took an IQ test and I scored 67

• JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
@Gengar have already seen me, I'm not sending my pics to that jew tho.

Fbis dream

Having a data base of “at risk criminals”

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Not even mentioning mods can abuse power this way
There has been some instances of mods allegedly helping a user that they like doxx another

It was for "fun"/"for laughs"

• +1
Reactions: mug
@Gengar @Master

Knowing neither of you will probably even consider applying this, I will still put the idea forward because I think it might actually work to stop people from doxxing one another in the future.

As we all know, doxxing is a very serious issue here that could potentially shut the site down once it gets too bad and police get involved. Many have been doxxed, Clavicular is on the brink of being doxxed, many are at risk.

My proposal is to make this forum face-approved-only. Each requesting member must show their face with evidence that it's them, and this request must be approved by staff themselves keeping a database of each user's face. If you haven't shown your face, you can't enter nor see any of the posts.

The idea behind this policy would be, that if everyone has shown their face each of us are at equal risk of being doxxed. This means that only a person with some kind of retardation would think about doxxing the other person, knowing that it'd ultimately come back to bite you in the ass.

Please consider it.
It's not a very good idea because some people don't care about getting doxxed. And you need more than a face to doxx someone.

• +1
Reactions: kalluss, Autismcel and PlayersGetPlayed
It's not a very good idea because some people don't care about getting doxxed. And you need more than a face to doxx someone.
Master can help the users who get doxxed to contact the authorities on the doxxer since he has all of our IPs

Sadly he doesn't care

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Not even mentioning mods can abuse power this way
Mods with the feds could get us locked up bhai :feelsbaton::feelskek:

Including ones with da joos amirite

• +1
Reactions: mug
Master can help the users who get doxxed to contact the authorities on the doxxer since he has all of our IPs

Sadly he doesn't care
I'm pretty sure it's not illegal to doxx someone. Just like filming children in public, if I got the means I can go ahead and do it all day long.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
I'm pretty sure it's not illegal to doxx someone. Just like filming children in public,
It's illegal in most countries to film someone without their consent

Doxxing is a crime if you intended to harm the individual which 99% of the doxxers do

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
It's illegal in most countries to film someone without their consent

Doxxing is a crime if you intended to harm the individual which 99% of the doxxers do
Do you know how difficult it is to prove intended harm? The authorities will not touch it.

In the US it's not illegal to film people without their consent.

If the doxxer acts then we should all have access to the doxxer’s pics
Send thugs and jerome and jamal at their address to gang assault them

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and PlayersGetPlayed
@Gengar @Master

Knowing neither of you will probably even consider applying this, I will still put the idea forward because I think it might actually work to stop people from doxxing one another in the future.

As we all know, doxxing is a very serious issue here that could potentially shut the site down once it gets too bad and police get involved. Many have been doxxed, Clavicular is on the brink of being doxxed, many are at risk.

My proposal is to make this forum face-approved-only. Each requesting member must show their face with evidence that it's them, and this request must be approved by staff themselves keeping a database of each user's face. If you haven't shown your face, you can't enter nor see any of the posts.

The idea behind this policy would be, that if everyone has shown their face each of us are at equal risk of being doxxed. This means that only a person with some kind of retardation would think about doxxing the other person, knowing that it'd ultimately come back to bite you in the ass.

Please consider it.
stupid idea

High IQ thread, bumping. Also mf's who actually dox people from here are beyond subhuman, imagine fucking over the only people who actually have the same strugles as you and destroying the only community that you have by doing it.
usually people who are scums get doxxed but yeah the people who do that are also kinda fags

It's easy. Welcome to the internet
Yeah, courtrooms are a little different.

In most major states it is

Both parties need to be aware
You're dead wrong. I can go to any park in any city in America and film children without their parent's consent all day long and there isn't a damn thing anybody could do about it.

not a fan of the idea in case the server where the images are held is ever breached.

:ROFLMAO:

lol i didnt even get a notification for it

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible