FUARKK WHAT DO I DO

chadtindermoney

chadtindermoney

Mistral
I have been talking to this stacylite I met on tinder and she’s in a sorority. She’s obsessed w me and knows I talk to other girls and says it’s fine and she deleted all her dating apps for me and likes it when I rawdog her and bust in her. She’s like 5’7 and has nice body and face. I matched with a cute tall blonde girl and turns out she’s also in the same sorority and is snapping me. WTF DO I DO.

• WTF
Reactions: Ken
1. dont act like you are in some predicament you faggot
2. kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeater23, Ken and ....
Just slay both lol

• +1
Reactions: mfk and chadtindermoney
What no Pussy does to a mf

• Woah
Reactions: Ken
nah, u are legitimate balding like a oldcell, keep coping with muh minoxidil when ur already horseshoe balding like an old fuck at 22
U keep pocketwatchimg my posts like a delusional schizo while I bang sorority girls we are not the same YUNG

U keep pocketwatchimg my posts like a delusional schizo while I bang sorority girls we are not the same YUNG
Keep coping u bald fuck. U know girls will dump your ass if They found out about it. Ur like a low tier becky wearing makeup

I have been talking to this stacylite I met on tinder and she’s in a sorority. She’s obsessed w me and knows I talk to other girls and says it’s fine and she deleted all her dating apps for me and likes it when I rawdog her and bust in her. She’s like 5’7 and has nice body and face. I matched with a cute tall blonde girl and turns out she’s also in the same sorority and is snapping me. WTF DO I DO.
Who is hotter? Who's personality do you like more? If the other one knows you talk to other girls you might be able to go for it. Girls are more attracted to you when they find out you have options

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
Who is hotter? Who's personality do you like more? If the other one knows you talk to other girls you might be able to go for it. Girls are more attracted to you when they find out you have options
First one I’ve been talking to for a month I’ve been talking to the new one today

didn't read since can't relate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787