fuarkkk i look so high class

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
when im out strutting around in my "old money" aesthetic outfit (ik its cringe but it looks way better IRL) in a suit, tie and fur coat on top like this
IMG 2511
IMG 2513

IMG 2515
IMG 2516
IMG 2517

i feel so fucking high class like i was born nobility and all the normies below me (literally, since i fraud to 6'5) are my peasants that i own. i feel like im a trust fund yuppie living in the upper east side whos dating runway models and doing coke off their ass in the bathrooms at berghain the night before taking my daddys private jet to st tropez the weekend after sailing on my nantucket estate.

i know the outfit is a bit over the top and not everybody can pull it off, but add my height, frame, face and high-class haircut to the picture and im a teramogger. everybody else in my vicinity looks like a poorfag while i look like im about to do a multi-billion dollar M&A transaction.

i love class-mogging the poor peasantry

if youre not high class maxxing in 2023 JFL at you what the fuck are you thinking step up your game.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Subhuman232, Tr0ubLe, LooksThinker and 9 others
this thread is what happens when a delusional incel autist watches American Psycho for the first time and learns how to post on the internet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Fear, LooksThinker and 27 others
What’s your reg height? Tryna fraud 6’5” at 6 rn but idk if it’s possible without boots

What’s your reg height? Tryna fraud 6’5” at 6 rn but idk if it’s possible without boots
im 6'3 but i just wear thick shoes (forces, winter boots, etc) and tell people im 6'5 i dont get called out for it unless its super close friends who know im lying

foids especially will not notice the difference between 6'3 with thick shoes and 6'5 since theyre like 5'5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and normie tiktoker
indeed u do look high class

eventho autistic, but i would assume u are a rich white guy

the guy in OP looks pretty gay tho ngl

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and 3virtues
dnrd + you aint white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, nanefer, GuyFromSingapore and 4 others
ive seen u post pics of urself using several different faces its so weird lol what a fucking loser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, GuyFromSingapore, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
indeed u do look high class

eventho autistic, but i would assume u are a rich white guy

the guy in OP looks pretty gay tho ngl
last week he was someone else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, GuyFromSingapore, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Mirin besides the weak chin and downward growth

Even in your larps you are mtn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Heinrich Schmidt and bigchunguslover
this thread is what happens when a delusional incel autist watches American Psycho for the first time and learns how to post on the internet
Ur funny

How tf do black people high class maxx

Be lightskin live in Louisiana own a colonial house speak french and call yourself "free man of color"?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
How tf do black people high class maxx

Be lightskin live in Louisiana own a colonial house speak french and call yourself "free man of color"?
IMG 2852
IMG 2851
IMG 2850

youll still look out of place compared to these people but better than nothing
IMG 2853

when im out strutting around in my "old money" aesthetic outfit (ik its cringe but it looks way better IRL) in a suit, tie and fur coat on top like this
View attachment 2582485View attachment 2582484
View attachment 2582486View attachment 2582487View attachment 2582488
i feel so fucking high class like i was born nobility and all the normies below me (literally, since i fraud to 6'5) are my peasants that i own. i feel like im a trust fund yuppie living in the upper east side whos dating runway models and doing coke off their ass in the bathrooms at berghain the night before taking my daddys private jet to st tropez the weekend after sailing on my nantucket estate.

i know the outfit is a bit over the top and not everybody can pull it off, but add my height, frame, face and high-class haircut to the picture and im a teramogger. everybody else in my vicinity looks like a poorfag while i look like im about to do a multi-billion dollar M&A transaction.

if youre not high class maxxing in 2023 JFL at you what the fuck are you thinking step up your game.
What unrestricted internet access and a lack of parental affection does to a mf

View attachment 2582485View attachment 2582484
View attachment 2582486View attachment 2582487View attachment 2582488

The fur AND the suit? You need clarity, that is abomination.

"FUARRKKK I LOOK SO HIGH CLASS"

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, nanefer, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
true tho most of my friends wear kenzo sweatshirts and fake gucci caps with nike tn's so i do stand out if i wear like a sweater over a polo with suit pants boots and black gloves and black coat

if this guy isn't larping and really walks around berlin like that i'm cooked

• +1
Reactions: babineux