Fuarrrrk its over our culture is deteriorating because of modern technology

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
Didn't watch

Interesting video. But it would be interesting to know how much of the slow down in cultural evolution has to do with the current paradigm as opposed to our biological limits. I still believe that we haven't reached our creative limit in terms of art, but I do agree with him that pop culture has become an imitation of what it is supposed to be. Current pop culture is entirely manufactured and the whole thing gives a sense of the uncanny valley. It is almost creepy how hollow most forms of media have become. This doesn't mean that there is no good art. There is a ton of good art and it is easy to find it too, but what is popular has deteriorated a lot.

When it comes to scientific evolution, my math teacher told me the same thing a few years ago. I do think that we are starting to see the beginning of the limits of our biology. But also as it is the current state with nasa, a lot has to do with the political climate as well. We didn't go to the moon entirely for the scientific implications of it. We went to the moon also to beat the soviets and today this competition is over. I am certain that when space becomes important again we will make a huge leap. The technology is there, but the funding and political support isn't.

Interesting video. But it would be interesting to know how much of the slow down in cultural evolution has to do with the current paradigm as opposed to our biological limits. I still believe that we haven't reached our creative limit in terms of art, but I do agree with him that pop culture has become an imitation of what it is supposed to be. Current pop culture is entirely manufactured and the whole thing gives a sense of the uncanny valley. It is almost creepy how hollow most forms of media have become. This doesn't mean that there is no good art. There is a ton of good art and it is easy to find it too, but what is popular has deteriorated a lot.

When it comes to scientific evolution, my math teacher told me the same thing a few years ago. I do think that we are starting to see the beginning of the limits of our biology. But also as it is the current state with nasa, a lot has to do with the political climate as well. We didn't go to the moon entirely for the scientific implications of it. We went to the moon also to beat the soviets and today this competition is over. I am certain that when space becomes important again we will make a huge leap. The technology is there, but the funding and political support isn't.

I guarantee you taking the black pill will help guys reach more limits and limitations.

I guarantee you taking the black pill will help guys reach more limits and limitations.
I mean personally I am still gonna be doing fine.

My life is shit rn and my teenage years have been yanked away from me but from now on things will only get better until i am 35. By that age i wanna get married anyways.

I got accepted from the top 3 unis for cs in the netherlands and I am smart enough to find my own way in life from now on.

What's worrying is my own children. Sure I might be a good mentor to my own kids but who can say they will be able to teach their own kids the right way to live? It is one thing to be good and another to be a good teacher. Even that assumes I can help my own children not get lost in this life. I've been lucky enough to not get brainwashed by the media today. I can see through it but most people cannot and by the time my children are born their world will be even more full of this bullshit. I am worried about them.

I mean personally I am still gonna be doing fine.

My life is shit rn and my teenage years have been yanked away from me but from now on things will only get better until i am 35. By that age i wanna get married anyways.

I got accepted from the top 3 unis for cs in the netherlands and I am smart enough to find my own way in life from now on.

What's worrying is my own children. Sure I might be a good mentor to my own kids but who can say they will be able to teach their own kids the right way to live? It is one thing to be good and another to be a good teacher. Even that assumes I can help my own children not get lost in this life. I've been lucky enough to not get brainwashed by the media today. I can see through it but most people cannot and by the time my children are born their world will be even more full of this bullshit. I am worried about them.

Good for you. Thats the way to go.

Think about it, why chase after females if they are having sex and getting orgies from chad.

Males have least opportunities

Good for you. Thats the way to go.

Think about it, why chase after females if they are having sex and getting orgies from chad.

Males have least opportunities
The two don't have to be apart. Sure I am gonna have things going in my life. There is much more to it than hookups and ego validation but those things are still important to me in this age and time. I mean i am young and all and also trying to make something of myself, prove myself to me so getting sum pusi is a really simple way of doing that. On top of that tho the current culture of degeneracy has elevated this so much that you can't really escape from being virgin making you feel shitty about yourself which is a shame tbh, because ideally i would love to love in a world where you would just mate for life. I do think that relationships were better back then. Now it's a fuckfest.

But yeah I am doing fine for my own.

The two don't have to be apart. Sure I am gonna have things going in my life. There is much more to it than hookups and ego validation but those things are still important to me in this age and time. I mean i am young and all and also trying to make something of myself, prove myself to me so getting sum pusi is a really simple way of doing that. On top of that tho the current culture of degeneracy has elevated this so much that you can't really escape from being virgin making you feel shitty about yourself which is a shame tbh, because ideally i would love to love in a world where you would just mate for life. I do think that relationships were better back then. Now it's a fuckfest.

But yeah I am doing fine for my own.

Well the thing is the more you do for yourself the better.

Hell in years time you can get plastic surgery with your new found education and live the chad lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: Turanid_Bull
Well the thing is the more you do for yourself the better.

Hell in years time you can get plastic surgery with your new found education and live the chad lifestyle.
i am afraid of surgery but yeah hopefully i won't have money struggles later on.