FUCH THIS GAY EARTH

Deleted member 6475

Deleted member 6475

Six Feet Under
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Posts
12,553
Reputation
22,993
HOW CAN I BE SURE THAT WHEN I LOST WEIGHT MY ONEITIS CUDDLES ME AND SUCKS ME OFF FOR THE TRAUMATIZING SEROTONINE SPIKES AAAA
 
You have Chad tier Forward Growth bruh.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
You have Chad tier Forward Growth bruh.
I always find a new flaw on my shit face i shaved my hair off and now my 3.5finger forehead ruins my face aaa
 
i shaved my hair off
Yes, you need to look masculine as fuck to attract foids, always have a buzzcut because masculinity mogs
IOKL
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
I was being sarcastic JFL, never shave your hair unless you look like Jeremy Meeks
Ye it was cause i dyed them blonde before then i found this site got told its shit coloring and trans
Never shaving it again
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
Ye it was cause i dyed them blonde before then i found this site got told its shit coloring and trans
Never shaving it again
I actually agree with them this time because dark hair mogs
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538

Similar threads

6
Replies
1
Views
23
slaviccartfiend
slaviccartfiend
yex
Replies
4
Views
45
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
mangotimer
Replies
6
Views
45
mangotimer
mangotimer
Mansur
Replies
19
Views
91
Mansur
Mansur
6
Replies
3
Views
37
Nutsack2000
Nutsack2000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top