FUCJ I FAILED MY DRIVING TEST

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
THE WHITE BITCH SAID I WAS SPEEDING, SO I HAVE TO COME BACK NEXT WEEK. SOME NIGGER DRIVING A GEAY NISSAN IN FRONT OF ME WAS GOIN 5 OVER THE SPEED LIMIT I THOUGHT I HAD TO GO WITH THE FLOW THAT'S WHY I WAS GOIN 40 IN A 35

FUCK YOU WHITE BECKY BITCH THAT WORKS AT THE DMV, FUCK U BITCH. MY INSURANCE IS GOING TO EXPIRE NOW BEFORE I GET A LICENSE FUCKINT SLUT.

FUCK THIS CITY FULL OF NIGGERS. :feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
Destroy her

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Stop blaming others . Going with the flow when cars fo fucking slower otherwise you should drive the speed limit

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14693 and MRD
Driving not for baby boys yakhi 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

I failed 6 times or was it 7 - anyway: it got so bad I'd got friendly with the reception centre staff. Don't worry - there's always some loser worse than you. Look at me if you ever get annoyed about failure.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and ShowerMaxxing
If you were attractive you would’ve gotten off with a warning buddy boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad and ShowerMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14693 and hebbewem
If you were attractive you would’ve gotten off with a warning buddy boyo
I failed 6 times or was it 7 - anyway: it got so bad I'd got friendly with the reception centre staff. Don't worry - there's always some loser worse than you. Look at me if you ever get annoyed about failure.

I'm going er in Minecraft

• JFL
Reactions: MRD and FootballPlaya69

I got it on the first try

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and UglyGod360

Again you failed because of your own fault. And you probaly had many fuck ups. You shouldn't take a test this month because you clearly aren't ready

Again you failed because of your own fault. And you probaly had many fuck ups. You shouldn't take a test this month because you clearly aren't ready
Fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

They go easy on foids. My driving instructor literally told me a story where a girl rushed in a play area (you have to drive at most 5km there).

She didn't see it and the tester asked her "You didn't see it?". She said "Oh, sorry, missed it" but still passed :lul:

Probably was a stacy and the tester was some horny old truecel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and ShowerMaxxing
They go easy on foids. My driving instructor literally told me a story where a girl rushed in a play area (you have to drive at most 5km there).

She didn't see it and the tester asked her "You didn't see it?". She said "Oh, sorry, missed it" but still passed :lul:

Almost always the case. Thats why women are worse drivers, cus they’re held to lower standards

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 14693
Almost always the case. Thats why women are worse drivers, cus they’re held to lower standards
Nah, I think because they are worse spatial seeing and have worse reaction time.

No one really is a good driver after driving school, you get better by driving.

But weirdly, foids never get better than man, so it has to be something more biological than having an easier driving test.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and GetShrekt
same happened to me, failed because of speeding, the guy after me had 3 tries to park the car and passed

Should smacked that ho

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360

they really do, women have it easier in everything
same happened to me, failed because of speeding, the guy after me had 3 tries to park the car and passed
when did u get ur license?
Should smacked that ho
i really should've i really should have, i drove 20 minutes to a different city because of this appt

ive had it for 5 yrs now. dont drive tho im not chad where the fuk im going

• JFL
ive had it for 5 yrs now. dont drive tho im not chad where the fuk im going
u can go get groceries, go to the gym, go to the park, go to friends houses, fast food, that's all i really need a car for, just a means to an end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21264
u can go get groceries, go to the gym, go to the park, go to friends houses, fast food, that's all i really need a car for, just a means to an end

if i aint going to stacy house to lay that dick down i aint need license.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back