fuck 25 mg ed aromasin

elemanzelvadre

elemanzelvadre

303 ng/dl test at 16 (550 with asin)
I was feeling very serious pain in my spine.
My mood was worse than ever.
also my igf probably reduced 700 to 500

do not fall aromasin meme

I take 20mg ed while on 500 test

• Woah
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: roadtomtn, ZoomerSpicoid415, horsefacin and 1 other person
Ah yes, 500 test at 15 years old
There are people who say that it is more useful than hgh in increasing height (with ai ofc)

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
No not true

But youll be manlet, 500 test closing plates even with aromasin anyway , ur growing after all.
Explain how 500 test is closing my growth plates despite being on aromasin

Explain how 500 test is closing my growth plates despite being on aromasin
Because your estro levels even with aromasin will be high because 500 test is like 50 times what a natural produces

• +1
Reactions: roadtomtn
Because your estro levels even with aromasin will be high because 500 test is like 50 times what a natural produces
500 test is only 10~ times higher than natural. Even so, I have 0 gyno/nipple sensitivity and basically no symptom of high estrogen.

500 test is only 10~ times higher than natural. Even so, I have 0 gyno/nipple sensitivity and basically no symptom of high estrogen.
Jfl at nigga thinking a natty produces 50mg in a week :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: @socialcel @ConfusedBolivian

Last edited:
Jfl at nigga thinking a natty produces 100mg in a week :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: @socialcel @ConfusedBolivian
Natty body produces 50 mg of testosterone a week

• +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd, socialcel and elemanzelvadre
Less than that bruv not kidding and ignore the mistake i did in the post before but yeah they dont produce 50mg a week

Hmm broddy bro. Have you gotten estrogen blood test what was the result

Hmm broddy bro. Have you gotten estrogen blood test what was the result
I haven't. I'm certain its not high but I'm gonna get one soon to make sure I'm taking enough aromasin.

I haven't. I'm certain its not high but I'm gonna get one soon to make sure I'm taking enough aromasin.
Bro if its high then uhh start saving for LL ig. I wouldn't even take that risk of doing test during puberty, if i was u id get estro checked every 2 week

• +1
15 year old taking 500 mg test and not having a blood test:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
most likely doesnt have anything to do with aromasin

damn, ever heard of bad days?

no way yo know if u don't get bloods

debunked, 0 value thread
Currently, my IGF value is 500 in the blood test, but I inject 6.6 units, it should be 700. I'm mostly right about my feelings. It wasn't just spine pain, all my bones were cracking.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Currently, my IGF value is 500 in the blood test, but I inject 6.6 units, it should be 700. I'm mostly right about my feelings. It wasn't just spine pain, all my bones were cracking.
are you gonna take only hgh now? that would make your plates close sooner no?

are you gonna take only hgh now? that would make your plates close sooner no?
In some studies, it was noted that AI delayed bone maturation, but did not change height by reducing IGF production.
i am currently taking 6.25 mg ed aromasin bcs im %25 bf

What is the point of this post though... You took a very high dose of aromasin and got low e side effects... Who would've thought?

What is the point of this post though... You took a very high dose of aromasin and got low e side effects... Who would've thought?
i just felt 0 e2 meme and disappointed...

In some studies, it was noted that AI delayed bone maturation, but did not change height by reducing IGF production.
weird, it should still be able to increase adult height due to the prolonged maturation effects outweighing the reduced igf no?

weird, it should still be able to increase adult height due to the prolonged maturation effects outweighing the reduced igf no?

I tried using the 25mg ed dose 3 times but my bones ache or crackle. In another study, anastrozole reduced IGF by 20% and caused no difference in final height, although it delayed bone maturation. idk my e2 is 10 pg/ml in 6.25mg ed dose already

Hgh by itself will cause your plates to close faster and advance bone age so it’s pretty stupid to do hgh alone if your not happy with your igf 1 levels you inject more

Hgh by itself will cause your plates to close faster and advance bone age so it’s pretty stupid to do hgh alone if your not happy with your igf 1 levels you inject more
i cant inject more than 6-7 iu its fckng expensive

No not true

But youll be manlet, 500 test closing plates even with aromasin anyway , ur growing after all.
you fucking retard when i asked you if test closes growth plates u said no, why the fuck do you lie faggot

• JFL
Reactions: jordy4382
you fucking retard when i asked you if test closes growth plates u said no, why the fuck do you lie faggot
that's a no brainer

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
You fucking retard, even in the clinical trials, they use way less. Standard is 1mg 1/2 days, 6.25mg is just plain retarded.

You fucking retard, even in the clinical trials, they use way less. Standard is 1mg 1/2 days, 6.25mg is just plain retarded.
Standart dose for aromasin 25mg/day

I guess I'll have to up my dose to 25mg ed too.
My e2 isn't low enough from 12,5mg ed, but I'll first go on 20mg ed for the next days until I do my next blood test in about 7-14 days.

aromasin is fucking annoying to cut too

I guess I'll have to up my dose to 25mg ed too.
My e2 isn't low enough from 12,5mg ed, but I'll first go on 20mg ed for the next days until I do my next blood test in about 7-14 days.

aromasin is fucking annoying to cut too
Are u grew since you took hgh+ai

• Hmm...
Reactions: tempelcat4
Standart dose for aromasin 25mg/day
Look at the studies you moron. They use 1mg max and usually 1/2 days for people with actual idiopathic short stature. Bodybuilders (with good coaches) use no more than 0.5mg 1/2 days. 25 mgs a day is insanely retarded and makes no sense. More≠better, your childish mentally is not only ineffective but also (if taken for long enough) shortening your life. You do you ig. No amount of height will save you from sub80iq hell.

Look at the studies you moron. They use 1mg max and usually 1/2 days for people with actual idiopathic short stature. Bodybuilders (with good coaches) use no more than 0.5mg 1/2 days. 25 mgs a day is insanely retarded and makes no sense. More≠better, your childish mentally is not only ineffective but also (if taken for long enough) shortening your life. You do you ig. No amount of height will save you from sub80iq hell.
even with this in mind the ONLY objectively correct dose of aromasin is the one that gets your estrogen in the ideal range while doing regular bloodwork, AIs are one of the most individual-dependent compounds when it comes to dosing

• +1
Reactions: sb23
u are talking about ARIMIDEX with the 1mg dose, aromasin is adminstered 25mg but for women with breast cancer, for men to control their estrogen they need to start up with 6.25 mg (a pill divided in 4)

• +1
You fucking retarded absolute faggot degenerate piece of shit you fucking nigger dumb bitch it only doesnt close if you blast 50mg aromasin you fucking bitch kill yourself

ngga didn't i tell you to not do it. 25 is too much even for high estrogen dudes, should of done 12.5 at max or 6.25

• Love it
You fucking retarded absolute faggot degenerate piece of shit you fucking nigger dumb bitch it only doesnt close if you blast 50mg aromasin you fucking bitch kill yourself
this nggaa gonna die in a year

• +1
Reactions: sb23
ok faggot