Aromatase Inhibitors ARE BETTER THAN HGH! (In-Depth)

O

Osie

Diamond
Contributor
(DISCLAIMER (CLICKBAIT TITLE): OBVIOUSLY IT'S BEST TO COMBINE THE BOTH OF THEM, BUT IN THIS INSTANCE, WE COMPARING THEM TO EACH OTHER IN AN ONE ON ONE CIRCUMSTANCE.)

In theory, wouldn't aromatase inhibitors be better than HGH when it comes to maximizing growth?
It is the only thing that could technically allow you to surpass your genetic potential, as even with IGF-1 and HGH use, as your body has a genetically predisposed HGH and IGF-1 limit and how much it could use toward your height. There are also numerous studies of aromatase-deficient men being way taller than their predicted height and all of them are 6 feet and above and were continuing to grow into their late 30s until they went to a doctor and received estrogen shots to halt growth (aromatase-deficient men never actually experience a growth spurt, until their early 20s as this is when their test production ramps up)
liver-king-brian-johnson-120822-464d9f0f7bb843e7b6a338cc4476deaa.jpg

The liver king is a great example of this, as despite the fact that he was injecting a fuckload of HGH, IGF-1, and even MK677, he had a 300 IGF-1 level, only above average. Couple that with his shorter stature, smaller hands, and small feet, you could tell this he's been genetically predisposed to being short naturally. It's literally shown through the way his body filters and handles GH and IGF-1.

On the other hand, aromatase inhibitors don't run into this same problem as if your estrogen levels never peak for long enough, you can technically keep growing but this has already been said enough times. The only problem with aromatase inhibitors is the adverse side effects that come with it but in studies, it has been shown over and over again that adolescents using aromatase inhibitors don't experience side effects as their natural estrogen isn't high enough yet. The reason why many heightmaxxers experience negative side effects is that their estrogen is higher now as they've gone through more phases of puberty.

But, aromatase inhibition is most effective in scenarios where:
  • You are a person who can access bloodwork and bone scans
  • If you have bone age 16 and below
When inhibiting aromatase, results will be very slow for the most part, and there won't be any visual differences that you could attest to the aromatase inhibitors. It does not increase height velocity, it increases predicted height, meaning that the only way you can tell if it's working is if you can get x-rays and bone scans often.

BTW AROMTASE INHIBITORS WILL ONLY BE EFFECTIVE IN A HEIGHTMAXXING CONTEXT IF YOU ACTUALLY FULLY COMMIT AND TAKE PROPER DOSES OF IT. NO BULLSHIT 6.25 MG/12.5MG OF AROMASIN, YOUR E2 LEVELS WILL NOT BUDGE AND YOU WILL BE LOWERING YOUR ESTROGEN FOR NO REASON.
THE OLDER YOU ARE THE NATURALLY HIGHER YOUR ESTROGEN AND TEST WILL BE, SO HOW DOES U TAKING 6.25 MG OF AROMASIN, THE WEAKEST OF THE BIG THREE OF AI'S GOING TO MOVE THE NEEDLE AT ALL LITERALLY 1MG OF LETROZOLE ONCE A WEEK BLOWS THAT SHIT OUT OF THE WATER.

In this study, they had to use 25 mg of exemestane, to keep his bone age the same for 2.5 years, but that was before puberty, so his test wasn't as high.

cbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7050682/#:~:text=Aromatase%20inhibitor%20treatment%20can%20result,means%20of%20aromatase%20inhibitor%20treatment.

TO PREVENT SIDE EFFECTS: MEGADOSE VITAMIN K2 (watch out for balding), D, CALCIUM. ALSO, USE MSM FOR JOINTS.
POSSIBLY TAKE FINASTERIDE (AI'S causes Test to go up super high), MOISTURIZE CONSTANTLY, KEEP A BOTTLE OF MELATONIN ON YOU IF SLEEP GETS WORSE, TRACK YOUR EMOTIONS CAUSE IT COULD CAUSE MOODINESS.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Jigen, thereallegend and 2 others
E262E6F7 CA4D 4DF4 9FDC DFAC5E95B7B5

• JFL
Reactions: dannydipss and Manletmachine
(DISCLAIMER (CLICKBAIT TITLE): OBVIOUSLY IT'S BEST TO COMBINE THE BOTH OF THEM, BUT IN THIS INSTANCE, WE COMPARING THEM TO EACH OTHER IN AN ONE ON ONE CIRCUMSTANCE.)

In theory, wouldn't aromatase inhibitors be better than HGH when it comes to maximizing growth?

It is the only thing that could technically allow you to surpass your genetic potential, as even with IGF-1 and HGH use, as your body has a genetically predisposed HGH and IGF-1 limit and how much it could use toward your height. There are also numerous studies of aromatase-deficient men being way taller than their predicted height and all of them are 6 feet and above and were continuing to grow into their late 30s until they went to a doctor and received estrogen shots to halt growth (aromatase-deficient men never actually experience a growth spurt, until their early 20s as this is when their test production ramps up)
liver-king-brian-johnson-120822-464d9f0f7bb843e7b6a338cc4476deaa.jpg

The liver king is a great example of this, as despite the fact that he was injecting a fuckload of HGH, IGF-1, and even MK677, he had a 300 IGF-1 level, only above average. Couple that with his shorter stature, smaller hands, and small feet, you could tell this he's been genetically predisposed to being short naturally. It's literally shown through the way his body filters and handles GH and IGF-1.

On the other hand, aromatase inhibitors don't run into this same problem as if your estrogen levels never peak for long enough, you can technically keep growing but this has already been said enough times. The only problem with aromatase inhibitors is the adverse side effects that come with it but in studies, it has been shown over and over again that adolescents using aromatase inhibitors don't experience side effects as their natural estrogen isn't high enough yet. The reason why many heightmaxxers experience negative side effects is that their estrogen is higher now as they've gone through more phases of puberty.

When inhibiting aromatase, results will be very slow for the most part, and there won't be any visual differences that you could attest to the aromatase inhibitors. It does not increase height velocity, it increases predicted height, meaning that the only way you can tell if it's working is if you can get x-rays and bone scans often.

BTW AROMTASE INHIBITORS WILL ONLY BE EFFECTIVE IN A HEIGHTMAXXING CONTEXT IF YOU ACTUALLY FULLY COMMIT AND TAKE PROPER DOSES OF IT. NO BULLSHIT 6.25 MG/12.5MG OF AROMASIN, YOUR E2 LEVELS WILL NOT BUDGE AND YOU WILL BE LOWERING YOUR ESTROGEN FOR NO REASON.
THE OLDER YOU ARE THE NATURALLY HIGHER YOUR ESTROGEN AND TEST WILL BE, SO HOW DOES U TAKING 6.25 MG OF AROMASIN, THE WEAKEST OF THE BIG THREE OF AI'S GOING TO MOVE THE NEEDLE AT ALL LITERALLY 1MG OF LETROZOLE ONCE A WEEK BLOWS THAT SHIT OUT OF THE WATER.

In this study, they had to use 25 mg of exemestane, to keep his bone age the same for 2.5 years, but that was before puberty, so his test wasn't as high.

cbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7050682/#:~:text=Aromatase%20inhibitor%20treatment%20can%20result,means%20of%20aromatase%20inhibitor%20treatment.

TO PREVENT SIDE EFFECTS: MEGADOSE VITAMIN K2 (watch out for balding), D, CALCIUM. ALSO, USE MSM FOR JOINTS.
POSSIBLY TAKE FINASTERIDE (AI'S causes Test to go up super high), MOISTURIZE CONSTANTLY, KEEP A BOTTLE OF MELATONIN ON YOU IF SLEEP GETS WORSE, TRACK YOUR EMOTIONS CAUSE IT COULD CAUSE MOODINESS.
Caged at Liver King part. Your genes also dictates your baseline hormone levels. And their receptors ofc. The reason bejind liver kings stature is you cant grow after your growth plates are fused. Maybe from feet thickness or skull growth.

@Exterminator this post will help you understand why every male needs to use AIs till they die

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Caged at Liver King part. Your genes also dictates your baseline hormone levels. And their receptors ofc. The reason bejind liver kings stature is you cant grow after your growth plates are fused. Maybe from feet thickness or skull growth.
1) I was trying to say that Liver King didn't grow because of his lack of IGF-1, shorter people on average have less IGF-1/More advanced growth plates. It could be one of the two but with the showing of liver king's bloodwork, it seems like it was a genetic predisposition.
2) Yes, your genes do dictate your baseline hormonal levels, however, the vast majority of people could get into single-digit estrogen with low body fat and AI use.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, pneumocystosis and thereallegend
@Exterminator this post will help you understand why every male needs to use AIs till they die
None of those apply to me lol. An Ai would only be useful for me when I start gymmaxing and I want to keep my test levels elavated without TRT. I should prob get a E2 test though and see if it’s too high.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Yea, just make sure to try to get an bone scan. AI use without any idea of bone age is pointless and dangerous.

None of those apply to me lol. An Ai would only be useful for me when I start gymmaxing and I want to keep my test levels elavated without TRT. I should prob get a E2 test though and see if it’s too high.
The best option for someone like you is blasting GH tbh if you really wanted to grow taller. Aromatase inhibition wouldn't move the needle for you. The results from an AI would be so minuscule as you'd eventually stop sooner than later cause of sides.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen

This. people overrate aromasin asf. side effect wise 25mg did nothing to me

The best option for someone like you is blasting GH tbh if you really wanted to grow taller. Aromatase inhibition wouldn't move the needle for you. The results from an AI would be so minuscule as you'd eventually stop sooner than later cause of sides.
My legs are done growing based on an X-ray from last year. Where only my proximal Tibia was slightly open. I did grow slightly taller in the spine since then though. But I’d rather just allocate my resources towards saving for LL and improving my face. My only heightmaxxing right now is glucosamine + Chondroitin and improving my bad posture (Anterior Pelvic tilt).

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
This. people overrate aromasin asf. side effect wise 25mg did nothing to me
I wonder what made Asin doctrine on this forum. I'm not saying it's bad, it's just not very useful in a heightmaxxing context where we don't know our actual estrogen and test levels. Asin is used for more meticulous and precise control of e2 levels, but if you can't access bloodwork, that can't be done.

just take 25mg ed and die bro!

I wonder what made Asin doctrine on this forum. I'm not saying it's bad, it's just not very useful in a heightmaxxing context where we don't know our actual estrogen and test levels. Asin is used for more meticulous and precise control of e2 levels, but if you can't access bloodwork, that can't be done.
so what do u recommend? freekkforlife says that aromasin is the best for heightmaxxing and had reasons but forgot ine kf then is that if tou miss a dose it will still be the same

so what do u recommend? freekkforlife says that aromasin is the best for heightmaxxing and had reasons but forgot ine kf then is that if tou miss a dose it will still be the same
FreakForLife did selective research. He only researched the things that the forum already promoted as fact and basically told everything that this forum didn't like off. He literally would tell every single person, no matter what to blast a 2 week IGF LR3 cycle-like clockwork.
I recommend you do your own research into heightmaxxing and the compounds listed so that you can come to your own conclusions. But No, if you miss a dose, your growth plates won't close, and neither will you get an estrogen rebound.

Arimidex has a half-life of 2 days, and continues to suppress estrogen for 6 days until it is out of your system.
Estrogen rebound does not exist, and if it did, it would be a major point in breast cancer studies, the place AI's are most actively used.

Letrozole has an half-life of 3 days, and continues to suppress for 7 days then whoop, it's out of the system,

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
just take 25mg ed and die bro!
You won't die, if a kid could take it and handle it tolerably, I'm pretty sure death isn't an likely outcome. However, I don't recommend estrogen inhibition at all unless in certain scenarios.

You won't die, if a kid could take it and handle it tolerably, I'm pretty sure death isn't an likely outcome. However, I don't recommend estrogen inhibition at all unless in certain scenarios.
i want to do it since im 15

Should i take 25mg per week or how am I supposed to dose it now. Read that 25mg lasts for 5-6 days

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
Should i take 25mg per week or how am I supposed to dose it now. Read that 25mg lasts for 5-6 days
What are you referring to? Aromasin or MK677? You can take 25 mg per week but I'm pretty sure that's pointless, as AI's are best used every day. I would personally use 12.5 mg 5x a week and take a break on the weekend, but I don't use Aromasin in the first case. It doesn't lower E2 enough, you need your E2 to be 20pg/ml to stop bone aging, so I take Arimidex every day now.

What are you referring to? Aromasin or MK677? You can take 25 mg per week but I'm pretty sure that's pointless, as AI's are best used every day. I would personally use 12.5 mg 5x a week and take a break on the weekend, but I don't use Aromasin in the first case. It doesn't lower E2 enough, you need your E2 to be 20pg/ml to stop bone aging, so I take Arimidex every day now.
Referring to Aromasin. Still am a bit worried cuz I notice my collagen looking dry rn but idk if its from the AI or cuz of a high protein diet.

Referring to Aromasin. Still am a bit worried cuz I notice my collagen looking dry rn but idk if its from the AI or cuz of a high protein diet.
Using Tret, and keeping up a good skincare routine are the only things I can recommend, that's what I've tried to do since being on AI. My skin looks pretty rough when I take a break from my tret and rosemary oil routines, so AI can definitely effect skin. However, you have to realize that the vast majority of an AI's side effects are most likely going to be reversed once you stop using them.

So continue to focus on using HGH, and increasing IGF-1 levels through whatever means that you can, and use AI for as long as you need to until you reach preferred height.

Using Tret, and keeping up a good skincare routine are the only things I can recommend, that's what I've tried to do since being on AI. My skin looks pretty rough when I take a break from my tret and rosemary oil routines, so AI can definitely effect skin. However, you have to realize that the vast majority of an AI's side effects are most likely going to be reversed once you stop using them.

So continue to focus on using HGH, and increasing IGF-1 levels through whatever means that you can, and use AI for as long as you need to until you reach preferred height.
Would fasting be a bad idea during this time as well. Just that i seen a vid where doing it and refeeding improves igf etc but only if the first meal introduced is protein

Would fasting be a bad idea during this time as well. Just that i seen a vid where doing it and refeeding improves igf etc but only if the first meal introduced is protein
You don't want to eat over your calorie maintenance, but you don't want to undereat. Just hit your protein goals whatever that may be, and exercise consistently, and stretch a lot since your joint may become stiffer from lower estradiol

• +1
Reactions: Lucid