Fridx
Inactive|Exotic Ethnic Thug
- Joined
- Oct 28, 2025
- Posts
- 19,605
- Reputation
- 61,532
I despise all of you fuckwit lowlifes bad bye
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
appreciate that brothaJfl
You excluded btw![]()
Ur owner negroWho are you?
delete ur acc dickheadI despise all of you fuckwit lowlifes bad bye
bad bye
All dumb coping pplmy Kurd brother
why
You excludedGood thread.
what cope pissed you off exactly?All dumb coping ppl
Thought you wI despise all of you fuckwit lowlifes bad bye
All of them and their retardness and how annoying niggas on here arewhat cope pissed you off exactly?
Thanks bhaijan.You excluded

Bhai can always hang out with Gengar if bhai wants.All of them and their retardness and how annoying niggas on here are
I have 0 social life so i coped w this forum but its getting shittier and shittier
Should have been water for you thoughThanks bhaijan.![]()
You also wGood thread.
Ofc he's authorityYou excluded
Herfstvakantie?Bhai can always hang out with Gengar if bhai wants.
U excluded 3xYou also w
dont go.I despise all of you fuckwit lowlifes bad bye
fairs broI despise all of you fuckwit lowlifes bad bye
yh ill be less active igdont go.
Hehe water broand me excluded x4.

at long last I've ascendedI despise all of you fuckwit lowlifes bad bye
Thanks bhai.You also w
Sure thing bhaijan. Let me know when you are free.Herfstvakantie?
K heb nu wel drukke rooster dus vandaar en daarna nog training enzo
Mirin the new vibes.dont go.
and me excluded x4.
WThanks bhai.![]()
Thx so kindU excluded 3x
Gentleman!
Thx you too ngl I like sometimes to read ban appealsGentleman!
Hahah yeah I like getting second opinions.Thx you too ngl I like sometimes to read ban appeals
Appealer: pls unban be?
Mod: you retard did same thing few times
Appealer: pls bro ok
Mod: @mod what do you think
Why u bulleh meI despise all of you fuckwit lowlifes bad bye

No it's not about you it's just a jokeHahah yeah I like getting second opinions.
No you amaznWhy u bulleh me![]()
Thank you bhaiNo you amazn

OfcThank you bhai![]()
I am aware but I highkey ask other mods for their input as well.No it's not about you it's just a joke
Ofc but won't you get offended if I'll say that you top 3 mods because 3 of you w I mean all are but yesI am aware but I highkey ask other mods for their input as well.
No worries I would not get offended no.Ofc but won't you get offended if I'll say that you top 3 mods because 3 of you w I mean all are but yes
Thx good chatNo worries I would not get offended no.
No problem and likewise bhaijan.Thx good chat
W see youNo problem and likewise bhaijan.![]()
See you bhaijan.W see you