lunin7

lunin7

let this world burn 🩸🦇
U soft fr you just want pussy

Type shit

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Type shit
Bro this guy has been annoying me every day with oh u wanna fight? U wanna fight

Basically he asks me for cigarettes all the time and I had enough and tell him to fuck off so he asks me to fight

Ofc the beta cuck that I am I’m always scared because lost fights to guys 5 inches shorter than me

But this time he literally starts punching me out of no where so instinctively I block his arms hold him up against a wall thing and punch him in the face like 3 times

Bro he fell on the ground and was like it was a joke man it was a joke

Jfl his gf was right there she’s also in our class idk if she’s his gf but they always are together

• JFL
Bro this guy has been annoying me every day with oh u wanna fight? U wanna fight

Basically he asks me for cigarettes all the time and I had enough and tell him to fuck off so he asks me to fight

Ofc the beta cuck that I am I’m always scared because lost fights to guys 5 inches shorter than me

But this time he literally starts punching me out of no where so instinctively I block his arms hold him up against a wall thing and punch him in the face like 3 times

Bro he fell on the ground and was like it was a joke man it was a joke

Jfl his gf was right there she’s also in our class idk if she’s his gf but they always are together
Exactly but I defended myself

Remember I never start fights the loudest nigga in the room is probably the weakest

Exactly but I defended myself

Remember I never start fights the loudest nigga in the room is probably the weakest
46k posts

the loudest nigga in the room is probably the weakest

• JFL