Fuck being Nice

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
All my life I was raised to be polite, say please and thank you, to be courteous of other people. I recently realized all of that is for faggots and is bullshit. Nice guy finishes last, every time, period. Here are two examples, I was at an all inclusive resort and theres a guy with his group of friends, having the time of his life, telling the bartender to make him a bunch of drinks, swearing, making fun of the way they speak. A cook walks by with a big ass plate of sushi for the buffet, he yells "BRING THAT FUCKING SUSHI OVER HERE". The guy brings him the whole plate of sushi that was suppose to be the for buffet. He was being a total asshole and guess what? Being a loud asshole got him everything he asked for because most people are pussies. Another example I saw was a fisherman filleting his fish. There was two pelicans, one waiting politely for the fisherman to give it some food, the other one jumps right on the cutting board and gets in the guys face. The more aggressive one got the food while the other waiting like a good little bitch got the scraps.

TDLR: Don't be polite, say what you want, do what you want. The more aggressive and obnoxious people get what they want over people who wait quietly trying not to be ru
de.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 275, sloopnoob and 10 others
Yeah but it's over if your ugly and a rude bitch ass mofo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, 5'8manlet, Incognegro and 7 others
nice chad = manners
nice incel = creepy

aggressive/rude chad = earns respect / makes panites drop
aggressive/rude incel = gonna get beat up, sent jail, ignored, or laughed at

• +1
Reactions: Gh0st, DrTony, sloopnoob and 15 others
nice chad = manners
nice incel = creepy

exactly

nice chad = manners
nice incel = creepy

Ea0ab61

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Barbarossa_, turkproducer and 2 others
Except the faggot yelling for sushi was yelling to a server, probably one who is piss poor. Then this asshole fagggot flies out of piss poor country to work dogshit 9-5 like a good slave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Except the faggot yelling for sushi was yelling to a server, probably one who is piss poor. Then this asshole fagggot flies out of piss poor country to work dogshit 9-5 like a good slave
True but most people are too afraid to say what they really want, just amazed me how being polite never gets you what you want in life

• +1
Reactions: william
True but most people are too afraid to say what they really want, just amazed me how being polite never gets you what you want in life
Nothings is guaranteed, luck and good looks are the only ways to increase your chance

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
My parents emphasized me being nice more than anything, and I turned out a complete beta male loser. Luckily the blackpill has changed me for the better.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, turkproducer, Deleted member 5048 and 3 others
I kind of agree and kind of dont. Being aggressive is defo helpful. But when I try to be aggresive and go for what I want I get shot down and questioned why I sound so commanding.

I kind of agree and kind of dont. Being aggressive is defo helpful. But when I try to be aggresive and go for what I want I get shot down and questioned why I sound so commanding.
If they question you then tell them to fuck off and do what you want anyways, what are they gonna do?

All my life I was raised to be polite, say please and thank you, to be courteous of other people. I recently realized all of that is for faggots and is bullshit. Nice guy finishes last, every time, period. Here are two examples, I was at an all inclusive resort and theres a guy with his group of friends, having the time of his life, telling the bartender to make him a bunch of drinks, swearing, making fun of the way they speak. A cook walks by with a big ass plate of sushi for the buffet, he yells "BRING THAT FUCKING SUSHI OVER HERE". The guy brings him the whole plate of sushi that was suppose to be the for buffet. He was being a total asshole and guess what? Being a loud asshole got him everything he asked for because most people are pussies. Another example I saw was a fisherman filleting his fish. There was two pelicans, one waiting politely for the fisherman to give it some food, the other one jumps right on the cutting board and gets in the guys face. The more aggressive one got the food while the other waiting like a good little bitch got the scraps.

TDLR: Don't be polite, say what you want, do what you want. The more aggressive and obnoxious people get what they want over people who wait quietly trying not to be ru
de.

The pelican story kills me :lul: Animal stories always show the true tendencies of natural balance and how things are meant to be

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
If they question you then tell them to fuck off and do what you want anyways, what are they gonna do?
But then they wont give me what I want and look at me funny and wonder why Im weird for not conforming and being like everyone else.

The pelican story kills me :lul: Animal stories always show the true tendencies of natural balance and how things are meant to be
It's so true tho man, if you watch animals and how they act. The bigger, louder, more aggressive they are the more shit they get or take. The smaller, quiet, not aggressive ones sit back and collect the scraps left behind.
But then they wont give me what I want and look at me funny and wonder why Im weird for not conforming and being like everyone else.
Idk then bro. You kind of have to look intimidating to pull it off

It's so true tho man, if you watch animals and how they act. The bigger, louder, more aggressive they are the more shit they get or take. The smaller, quiet, not aggressive ones sit back and collect the scraps left behind.

Idk then bro. You kind of have to look intimidating to pull it off
Im very intimidating looking. People have subtely mentioned it a few times before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104
Matthew 7:12: “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104
How about: FLEXIBILITY?

Be nice to people, whom are nice/kind to you.
Be not-nice to people, whom are rude/bad to you.

This way, you don't scare away good people. And you do scare away the dickheads.

Flexibilty, is the most legit social quality. Rigidness, is the worst. Saying "I will always be dickhead" is loser; Saying "I will always be nice" is loser.

• +1
Reactions: giving120everyday, Deleted member 2227, EzioGrezzo and 4 others
You know. Most people do the opposite. As you mentioned. They run harder for the dickheads. And give the nicer person a less good treatment. Don't be afreaid to call people out on it, and become unfriendly to them because of that. Don't be afreaid to call them a weak pussy, for letting themselfes be pushed by a dickhead/bitch when it results in you (as a nice person) getting a worse/bad treatment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Why do we keep forgetting about the normies?
sure we can’t be as aggressive and forward as chad but we can still Command respect by not giving a fuck what people think

• +1
How about: FLEXIBILITY?

Be nice to people, whom are nice/kind to you.
Be not-nice to people, whom are rude/bad to you.

This way, you don't scare away good people. And you do scare away the dickheads.

Flexibilty, is the most legit social quality. Rigidness, is the worst. Saying "I will always be dickhead" is loser; Saying "I will always be nice" is loser.
High IQ as always

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Fuck you and fuck being nice anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
If it was a dog the polite one would get the food and the aggressive one would be beat up though

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
You know. Most people do the opposite. As you mentioned. They run harder for the dickheads. And give the nicer person a less good treatment. Don't be afreaid to call people out on it, and become unfriendly to them because of that. Don't be afreaid to call them a weak pussy, for letting themselfes be pushed by a dickhead/bitch.
Chad protector of the weak has way more value than asshole chad
Always remember bro

i cant be anything other than a simp who holds doors open for foids
i hate being low t

Lmfao if I was working a minimum wage retail restaurant job and a customer treated me like that Id ignore him since u can get a new job in a day

if he gets in my face like 'hey i was talking' Id tell him to shut his fucking mouth and he'd see the trenbolone anabolic blood vessels bursting out of my wild eyes along with my gymcelled body and hed sit down like the beta he is tbh ngl

Last edited:
  • +1
Lmfao if I was working a minimum wage retail restaurant job and a customer treated me like that Id ignore him

if he gets in my face like 'hey i was talking' Id tell him to shut his fucking mouth and he's see the trenbolone anabolic blood vessels bursting out of my wild eyes along with my gymcelled body and hed sit down like the beta he is tbh ngl
Damn.... chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
High IQ as always
thanks.
to add.

being "nice", and being "jerk"
Often. this is not defined well. And has multipule factors.

Like they misconscrew the personality tratis as being one and the same (but are not)

personality trait 1: Agreeableness - Disagreebleness

personality trait 2:Giver/helping others - Taker/not helping others

(Being agreeable means things like: empathetic, altruistic, easily trust, compliance, modesty, and tender-mindedness.)

2 different things, and 2 different personality traits.
But often people mis-conscrew them as one, when comaring jerks vs nice guy.

Overall, for success:
On personality trait 2: Being a giver/helping others, is the best option.
If you are a giver/helping others; it's a death sentence (i'm by nature that combo) if you are very agreeable (meaning; saying "yes" to everything, not be difficult, self-intrest-first or reserved).
It's good if you are not to agreeable (maybe be more disagreeable).
if you are to agreeable by nature; and want to be less. All i can advice, is practice your disagreeableness muscle now nd then (for example, do a disagreeable type of thing/hobby every week, like MMA or debate club or etc..)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
It's not about being nice or complete asshole lol. U need a medium point.

I've been told I'm rude and it didn't really give me any results than being roasted